[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Change Mercedes's Stationary Rising Rush Key

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited January 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Rising Rush can be used in place by using the down key, but in this game you can fall faster (while airborn) while pressing down. Ironically and seemingly because of this, while you use this version of rising rush, you can't go up as high when using combos as you would if you used normal rising rush. So maybe change the input for stationary rising rush to the upkey? At least that way when you hold the key for too long and use Aerial Barrage before letting go of the key you won't be falling faster and would go up as high as normal rising rush +AB combo.

Comments

• L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    I find that the speed of when you combo into AB from RR is what controls your height. It can be as much as gaining 1.3x height to worst case of being pulled down via gravity due to server side issues.

I've personally never experienced holding down lowering the height as I never got the impression that you were in a flight/swim status during the RR recovery.