[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Will I have enough time for Determination event?

SunsetChaosSunsetChaos
Reactions: 1,115
edited January 2019 in General Chat
I have 900 coins and need 100 more coins to get to Legend 1. Have about 500-800 coins on another character.
But I'll be gone for about 2 days. Will I have enough time to get more coins to rank up and get the alliance sword cover?
Or should I just give up and quit?

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    The shop is around for at LEAST another week, most likely until the end of January. Use the Sundays to get double points to get max coins faster. It's definitely doable, but you will have to put in some work to get close to the 50k determination cap per day.
    scholar624SunsetChaos
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited January 2019
    You should be alright, have more than enough time to buy the sword.
    There is another 30% off sale on items in Alliance Supply Depot planned for the next Sunny Sunday Perk on Jan 13th, when the covers will be discounted.

In the meantime, continue your original plan of farming determination between two characters;
    One to cover the charge of rank upgrades, the other for financing the sword.
    SunsetChaos