[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I don't understand the ban date format

DiosothDiosoth
Reactions: 630
edited January 2019 in General Chat
Just forget it.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    So yet another "I don't care anymore but I'm still gonna make posts to talk about how little I care" thread from you, huh?
    Fuhreak
  • DiosothDiosoth
    Reactions: 630
    edited January 2019
    I have nothing further to say to Nexon or the player community, nor does it have anything to say I wish to hear.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    You know what amazes me? That someone who has so vocally, and publicly(deny this and I'll go find all the links again), made a spectacle of how much they hate the game, the company, and everything to do with either one, continues coming back just to complain about things more.
    Diosoth wrote: »
    I have nothing further to say to Nexon or the toxic player community this game has. You didn't listen to me from day one and you have nothing to say to me I wish to hear.

I was unjustly banned, got no sympathy, got the runaround from CS, and then it happened to others yet I was still mistreated and labeled. Don't expect sympathy from me if you get caught in the ban wave, as you gave none to me.

Okay I'll take this apart in order.

No one listens to you because you act like a petulant child. You came around with your problem on a weekend, when no one is in the office and support is running on a farmed-out skeleton crew. You didn't even wait a day before declaring "**** YOU NEXON, **** YOU AND **** YOUR GAME AND **** EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ALL OF YOU I HATE YOU ALL" or something along those lines. You literally gave them roughly 23-26 hours, on a weekend, to sort out an account ban before you got pissed and started going scorched-earth on everything; including that your "Windows 7 hosts file has had lines added to block access to Nexon's websites.", yet here you are.

You would have gotten sympathy had you not waited a literal day before throwing a tantrum, constantly making posts declaring how much you don't care, only to delete them again later when people told you to quit whining and leave since you made such a grand spectacle out of just how hard you were quitting. The mistreatment and labeling came as results of this aforementioned tantrum you threw, which I still have links to.

No one cares if you're sympathetic toward other people who've gotten banned, legitimately or not, in the few weeks it's been since yours. Frankly, I don't even know who you are, I just see your name and equate it to "oh boy another tantrum".

In closing, please keep posting more of these threads
    w96z3CJ.png
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited January 2019
    Diosoth wrote: »
    Just forget it.

well if I can take my part in dissecting what you were stating into context, what your talking about is not knowing how to react or feel about this platform. I can understand how you feel. You have been unjustly banned, you spoke out and tried to voice your opinion and do it productively and professionally. You were polite and respect followed the tos and rules to the T and still no results. Rn, you may be feeling like there's not much to say or do cause heck no one will listen to you. you're not being "heard". We had many cases like this for years and even I feel the same way. when someone like yourself speaks out you have people like the gentleman above talking complete and utter nonsense that is in no relation to the topic at hand. I can understand you and I tell you this from experience. You need to find a different platform where open speech and dialog can take place where you can gather information and bring it to the people that matter. The designer and programming team. when you go on these forums, sad enough you have people some maybe adults but the majority are kids. Kids cant solve issues lmao that's a basic fact. The forums are supposed to be somewhere where people can post things but free talk and fair talk as in being able to productively and fairly speak without no strikes or silencing cannot be done on a forum sadly. This is one of the reasons why I myself had join servers and platforms where we can talk and gather information on the issues without no one taking us out the direction of the issue. So I say this you are better off finding a discord server, site or somewhere where you can get a group of people and take all the issues you gather and bring it to the team that matters. arguing and stalking people to post negative comments isn't a platform or a place I want to talk about issues on an I doubt you do too. Joining a guild or alliance server is also good cause you can maybe voice chat stuff which makes it quicker then typing and people can better understand you if you talk it out as opposed to writing as people can take words out of context. for more info just dm me on this forum thing and maybe I can help you without no one putting in there 2 cents :D but good all and happy mapling.