[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

IM UPSET!!!!!!!

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited January 2019 in Rants and Raves
maple community this is it!!!! It been 2 long years since our world merge which messed up our games and economies that took place. We had yet to seen any solutions. I can speak for myself and say "IM UPSET" I dont know if any of you are upset but please let me know how you all feel also added some music to add to the mood so we can all have fun while being upset about this.

1. Are you upset?12 votes
    1. yes I am
       25% (3 votes)
    2. No I aint
       75% (9 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    You play on bera, bera was never involved in any world merges to date. Further, the last thing that happened two years ago was the world transfer event.

Get your crap straight before making a mess of the forums.
    YinYangXDiamondSkyy
  • rizariza
    edited January 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You play on bera, bera was never involved in any world merges to date. Further, the last thing that happened two years ago was the world transfer event.

Get your crap straight before making a mess of the forums.

language ;) honestly merge transfer all the same thing IM UPSET and its not a mess in a forum if its a rant section >.< come on aggrafire get your material together
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited January 2019
    I'm really gonna regret asking this. But why are you, a Bera player, even upset about this?
  • ShroomsterShroomster
    Reactions: 630
    edited January 2019
    riza wrote: »
    honestly merge transfer all the same thing IM UPSET

clearly just whining about something he knows nothing about
    YinYangX
  • rizariza
    edited January 2019
    I'm really gonna regret asking this. But why are you, a Bera player, even upset about this?

cause most of the botters came to the server so yes its populated but the hacking issue and botting is a big issue which rn in the lag issue people are getting false bans. so yea IM UPSET!!!!!!!!!
    Shroomster wrote: »

i mean if u took the time to read it u wud know lmao like i said IM UPSET!!!!
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited January 2019

cause most of the botters came to the server so yes its populated but the hacking issue and botting is a big issue which rn in the lag issue people are getting false bans. so yea IM UPSET!!!!!!!!!
    Shroomster wrote: »

i mean if u took the time to read it u wud know lmao like i said IM UPSET!!!!

[redacted]

Moderator note: Please avoid personal insults.
  • FawkoFawko
    Reactions: 2,360
    edited January 2019
    I'm upset that Jett still aint fixed
  • rizariza
    edited January 2019
    Fawko wrote: »
    I'm upset that Jett still aint fixed

you should be its awful and yea def be upset