[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chu Chu PQ SO.. Laggy

AznArChMaG3SAznArChMaG3S
Reactions: 600
edited January 2019 in Tech Support
Please! Fix it maplestory

Comments

• YIYIYIYI
    Reactions: 700
    edited January 2019
    When you say "laggy", does it mean frame rate drops or lags?
    if the former, it might be the same issue as forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/18896/severe-lag-when-too-many-monsters-are-on-the-map
  • AznArChMaG3SAznArChMaG3S
    Reactions: 600
    edited January 2019
    Oh sorry it is lagging
    yea probably but you know when I'm going hunting, pqs, and bosses it is alway lag so much and also the maple union is extreme lag when i go in.
    also i restarted my laptop every time its help little bit better.
  • YIYIYIYI
    edited January 2019
    Oh sorry it is lagging
    yea probably but you know when I'm going hunting, pqs, and bosses it is alway lag so much and also the maple union is extreme lag when i go in.
    also i restarted my laptop every time its help little bit better.
    Oh I see. Seems It's not the same problem then.
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited January 2019
    Its not just muto that is hella lagging. Even after recent stability fix, this game seems unchanged.
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited January 2019
    the lag u problem is more in pq chuchu when u enter lone or maple union , for fix this need enter of 2 or more , nexon need fix this problem or simple need have luck for the quest, chuchu pq and etc
  • YIYIYIYI
    edited January 2019
    ruth02 wrote: »
    the lag u problem is more in pq chuchu when u enter lone or maple union , for fix this need enter of 2 or more , nexon need fix this problem or simple need have luck for the quest, chuchu pq and etc
    Sounds like the same issue I mentioned. But he said "it is lagging" and included bosses (lag) that is not to be seen in the issue.
    So...
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited January 2019
    Today I noticed that the lag is significantly reduced due to finishing the black mage story quest. It is a lot easier now to do muto, dream defender, and boss runs.
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited January 2019
    i not have problems whit anyone boss in lag .......... my problem happens in chuchu pq and Vanishing Journey in lanterns erda .... is unbearable coudlnt move , in any of the vanishing journey maps whit the mobbs, my game would freeze, the only way i could get out (and play a bit more) was to relog, i spawned in the town after that, but no matter how many times i relog, my game still freezes when i go to a map with monsters and after the game closed inmediat whit dc instant or a false bann ...