[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon unbanning of issue has begun

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited January 2019 in General Chat
This is riza saika no titles needed and nexon had started unbanning the people affected in the false banning accidents lately MMGA had been fighting hard to bring these cases and reporting and writing to the main staff. We are happy to reveal that we had gotten many unban and brought a end to most of this. This is all thanks to the MMGA movement and how they voice a issue and was heard. Also thanks to the gms support. It goes to show you your voice can be heard if your willing to fight. It's not over yet but we will make this game amazing again. Thanks again MMGA AND see you in the next fight.

Comments

• rizariza
    edited January 2019
    Hello, everyone, I am Riza Saika "no need for co-signs everyone knows who I am" Now These last few days have been the hardest and worst days of a few players maple careers. We lost many great and amazing maplers some I know and some who I might not know but are connected through one thing "This game!!!" Now the issue at hand is as the title says we have a false ban issue happening. Some people reported this issue and had their cases drop as we documented and are going to keep documenting it. Now my job rn is to show the facts as most prob won't believe me or try to silence me so I post it and let the people voice their opinion. This is one of the few times I won't be co-signing my name as this issue is above me and we need to find justice for these maplers. But please review these threads and videos one showing someone playing regularly and getting a ban. Now in our alliance, I had implemented a full record policy which most of our players have to record training. This has been put in to bring visual proof of activity in the game. Now I brought the info and brought the discussion now what will you all do? what would the "community" do?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/ae5apz/unfair_and_sudden_banning_of_my_account_help/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/ae9jlf/unfair_ban_of_user_with_13_year_account/

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    I won't comment on any false bans. But I will say, it seems most of them (reddit threads you linked, recent forum activity) seem to be non-KMS classes.
    It's incredibly annoying, but I would advise just staying away from these classes.
    If there's even a hint of ban-waves going on, avoid things the Koreans don't care about.
    Just my two cents.
    Also Riza, please learn to use Shift + Enter to new line... Your posts are so hard to read.
  • rizariza
    edited January 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    I won't comment on any false bans. But I will say, it seems most of them (reddit threads you linked, recent forum activity) seem to be non-KMS classes.
    It's incredibly annoying, but I would advise just staying away from these classes.
    If there's even a hint of ban-waves going on, avoid things the Koreans don't care about.
    Just my two cents.
    Also Riza, please learn to use Shift + Enter to new line... Your posts are so hard to read.

from what I know its actually most to all classes training in general rn can activate the ban. as you see above its also kms classes too so everyone from our research has and is affected by this. My job rn is to bring the discussion and to let people know about and let people know that if they're not worried about it they should.
  • Crimson_Hunt1Crimson_Hunt1
    Reactions: 100
    Thanks for posting about this issue Riza! So many people are being falsely banned and nexon refuses to look into tickets and into accounts when players are sending in requests. I understand that the amount of tickets can be overwhelming, especially when there are actual hackers in game being banned, but for those players who are legit players and have spent years building their account and character they des
  • rizariza
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for posting about this issue Riza! So many people are being falsely banned and nexon refuses to look into tickets and into accounts when players are sending in requests. I understand that the amount of tickets can be overwhelming, especially when there are actual hackers in game being banned, but for those players who are legit players and have spent years building their account and character they des

yes, ofc that's why we have a voice for and why we provide info and evidence to these issues. cause most people won't make an uproar or care about this issue till it comes knocking on their door. So we have a duty to bring this to notice and spread the word about this issue and to make sure that certain individuals don't lead us away from the topic at hand. Like I mention previous times before in-game moderators are the way to go. They should have screen recorders and be able to record and catch real hackers and then ban them through that process. If we had more of that no false bans would be a thing. Also, we need a way to fix communication between the Nexon gm team and the players. The live support is great and all but we need a better way to bring issues to the forefront. But most of this will take time to do but what we don't have time for is the people who falsely ban!!!
  • TheOneBenjaTheOneBenja
    Reactions: 200
    riza wrote: »
    Hello, everyone, I am Riza Saika "no need for co-signs everyone knows who I am" Now These last few days have been the hardest and worst days of a few players maple careers. We lost many great and amazing maplers some I know and some who I might not know but are connected through one thing "This game!!!" Now the issue at hand is as the title says we have a false ban issue happening. Some people reported this issue and had their cases drop as we documented and are going to keep documenting it. Now my job rn is to show the facts as most prob won't believe me or try to silence me so I post it and let the people voice their opinion. This is one of the few times I won't be co-signing my name as this issue is above me and we need to find justice for these maplers. But please review these threads and videos one showing someone playing regularly and getting a ban. Now in our alliance, I had implemented a full record policy which most of our players have to record training. This has been put in to bring visual proof of activity in the game. Now I brought the info and brought the discussion now what will you all do? what would the "community" do?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/ae5apz/unfair_and_sudden_banning_of_my_account_help/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/ae9jlf/unfair_ban_of_user_with_13_year_account/

I only play whit the new caracter Ark and my account is banned only for use my normal skill in Zakum chaos whit my guild friends and the game crashed, when i'm Login again my account have permanently ban, Why nexon ban automatically and they do not investigate first and i'm feeling very sad. I play maple for very years since 2008
  • rizariza
    edited January 2019
    riza wrote: »

I only play whit the new caracter Ark and my account is banned only for use my normal skill in Zakum chaos whit my guild friends and the game crashed, when i'm Login again my account have permanently ban, Why nexon ban automatically and they do not investigate first and i'm feeling very sad. I play maple for very years since 2008

Bro i understand how you feel so and your not alone. This is why I posted this and many others are out here fighting and we will keep fighting til every single one who been falsely ban is unban and we will not stop til it happens!!!!!
  • DiosothDiosoth
    Reactions: 630
    edited January 2019
    While skills related to Kanna and Ark seem to be involved in tripping the system, I can confirm this issue is not limited to those 2 classes or only select, specific issues. My ban was on my Wild Hunter, about 10-15 minutes after I logged in. I don't have an Ark and haven't touched my Kanna in weeks.
  • rizariza
    edited January 2019
    Diosoth wrote: »
    While skills related to Kanna and Ark seem to be involved in tripping the system, I can confirm this issue is not limited to those 2 classes or only select, specific issues. My ban was on my Wild Hunter, about 10-15 minutes after I logged in. I don't have an Ark and haven't touched my Kanna in weeks.

yes you are absolutely correct actually if I can put it into context the video you saw with the bowman shows you how the ban is done. You would be training and thinking you are doing something ok then bam you are ban. Chances are you werent using hacks but the system prob so outdated and not good to the point it bans and because some of the people dont look into cases they say the typical "we have the evidence and the ban stands" like some we have talk to. atm I like people to dm me names of anyone hit by it and I if you have videos or anything just dm me here or discord. Our job rn is to keep bringing this up til it gets fix.