[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Greetings from CM Ghiblee

Comments

• VerusAstrumVerusAstrum
    Reactions: 2,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Welcome to the community Ghiblee! I wish all the best to you as you begin the process of coming back to Maple, and integrating with us!

A word to the wise for you though, don't listen to Fennekin when you're streaming!
    FennekinArwooGhiblee
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2019
    New CM Monkas What will happen
  • FuntømFuntøm
    Reactions: 410
    Welcome to the community! <3

It's great to have more community managers :D
    Ghiblee
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2019
    Welcome to the Team CM Ghiblee!

Its always exciting to see a new face join the family and i can't wait for the stream tomorrow (it will be tough since im from The Netherlands) but ill try!

i have some questions for you:
    What Class do you main?
    What level are you?
    Pre BB Maple or Post BB Maple or Even Both?
    What other (Online games) do you enjoy besides Maplestory and the ones mentioned in your post?
    Do you own a Real life Pet (If so, picture pls <3 )
    If you could change 1 thing in maple what would it be and why?
    Can i get a hug? <3

Hello!
    Ooh Q&A time.
    I've been trying out a few characters but I have been liking Demon Slayer.
    I have a Kanna level 127, Shade level 101, Demon Slayer level 70.
    Post BB Maple.
    I used to play a lot of Korean online games similar to Kingdom of the Wind or tycoon games. Did anyone play Age of Empires?
    Unfortunately, I don't own a real-life pet at the moment :( I had a dog and hamsters in the past though.
    Hmm...
    If I can change one thing in Maple... That's a good question..
    I think I would like to play MapleStory more then come back to this question.
    *Hug* :)
    Kitepyro wrote: »
    Welcome Ghiblee!

I am always interested in new mods and CM. They always provide something new to the table.

I have a couple questions for you:
    What Anime did you like from 2018?
    What is you one of all time favorite Anime that you watched?
    What class in Maple do you like in terms of design?
    Also, may I have a hug too?

From 2018, it would have to be SNK season 3 just because I was waiting for it
    All time favorite has to be D. Grayman... It has a special place in my heart.
    In terms of design... I would choose Kanna (I like its Japanese style)
    *Hug* ;)
    Welcome Ghiblee, new CM's are always nice to see. I look forward to seeing you in action, hopefully we'll see you in the discord as well.

Going by your disc. avatar, I'm assuming your favorite Ghibli film is Spirited Away, do you have any other favorites?

Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle would be my favorite!
    I really like the art on Ponyo and The Secret Life of Arrietty though.
    I love most of Studio Ghibli's movies and their soundtracks :)
    Dameon
  • DameonDameon
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    I've been trying out a few characters but I have been liking Demon Slayer.
    Demon slayer best class.
    Ghiblee
  • SunsetChaosSunsetChaos
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited January 2019

What about Violet Evergarden? An audio-visual masterpiece by KyoAni, anime of 2018 for me.
    Thoughts on the No Game No Life movie if you watched it?

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2019
    Welcome!~
    Ghiblee
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited January 2019
    Welcome to hell the Maplestory community.

I am just a silly person who knows the game.

Ghiblee
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited January 2019
    Really nice to meet you, Ghiblee; Just a few icebreaker questions:

Can you flip your hair away from your eyes?
    Have you ever somersaulted your way out of a press conference?
    Ghiblee
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Really nice to meet you, Ghiblee; Just a few icebreaker questions:

Can you flip your hair away from your eyes?
    Have you ever somersaulted your way out of a press conference?

I hope she has enough vit to not fat-roll
  • ElaieElaie
    Reactions: 585
    edited January 2019
    Welcome! Nice to meet you! It's going to be great having you as CM, Ghiblee. I see you like kanna judging by your pic. Do you main her or are you looking into maining her by any chance? :)
  • WenezhaWenezha
    Reactions: 940
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Yes
  • FawkoFawko
    Reactions: 2,360
    edited January 2019
    Welcome @Ghiblee!!!! Please look into this http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/23330/jetts-new-5th-job-skill-allied-fury#latest
    Jett has been glitched for over a month, and I also have heard other players say they are getting banned falsely while playing Jett. I am at a crossroads of either play the game and possibly lose my account forever along with the tens of thousands of dollars of nx cash items I have bought, or don't play and miss the once in a lifetime events going on in Maple. What should I do?
  • coolflamoscoolflamos
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited January 2019
    Welcome, as our new CM i hope you treat us kindly

As someone who loves D. gray-man as well, i feel your agony of waiting for the manga updates, hope you stick it out for us even when we're not our best like you probably are for the manga

Recommendations is hard to choose what to recommend, however, one of my favorites is my little monster, despite not that into rom-coms, so that should speak for itself.

I'd like to know, what sort of crossovers you'd like in this game, also when steins; gate crossover coming to gms >.< it's nearing 6 years since jms had steins gate crossover, will we ever get to see it in GMS, also what crossover events do you want to come back maybe.

Good luck with the New Year/Job and err.... idk how to end these nicely actually so...
    El Psy Congroo~
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2019

What about Violet Evergarden? An audio-visual masterpiece by KyoAni, anime of 2018 for me.

Ooh, I'll look into those! Thank you.
    Freed wrote: »
    Welcome! Nice to meet you! It's going to be great having you as CM, Ghiblee. I see you like kanna judging by your pic. Do you main her or are you looking into maining her by any chance? :)

Kanna was my first character so you can say that I'm attached to her. Since my Kanna is in Scania and I'm more active in Bera, I'm thinking of making Demon Slayer as my main for now!
    coolflamos wrote: »
    Welcome, as our new CM i hope you treat us kindly

As someone who loves D. gray-man as well, i feel your agony of waiting for the manga updates, hope you stick it out for us even when we're not our best like you probably are for the manga

Recommendations is hard to choose what to recommend, however, one of my favorites is my little monster, despite not that into rom-coms, so that should speak for itself.

I'd like to know, what sort of crossovers you'd like in this game, also when steins; gate crossover coming to gms >.< it's nearing 6 years since jms had steins gate crossover, will we ever get to see it in GMS, also what crossover events do you want to come back maybe.

Good luck with the New Year/Job and err.... idk how to end these nicely actually so...
    El Psy Congroo~

Waiting for the manga updates are such a struggle. I've read My Little Monster! Same, I'm not too into rom-coms either but I liked it.
    Crossover hmm.. I would be excited for any crossover to be very honest :)
    Elaie
  • WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited January 2019
    Good luck. It's going to be a wild ride.
    SunsetChaosGhiblee
  • SunsetChaosSunsetChaos
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited January 2019

Ooh, I'll look into those! Thank you.
    Lucky, you get to watch both without knowing anything. It'll be one hell of a ride and you're definitely gonna cry.
    Ghiblee
  • FoodFood
    Reactions: 1,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Welcome CM Ghiblee!
    It's a bittersweet moment having you join the community while Arwoo leaves us. Hopefully you'll feel comfortable enough to stick around long enough too!
    I saw in another post where you responded that Spirited Away is one of your favorite Studio Ghibli movie. It's my favorite as well! Another one of my favorites is Kiki's Delivery Service.
    I also enjoyed today's live stream, can't wait to see you in more of them! :)
    Ghiblee
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited January 2019
    Why does nexon change CM so frequently

LOL my guess would be that, the CM position is volatile and people who are working it have one of 2 choices, move up or ship out... just a matter of time. Arwoo will be missed cry*
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited January 2019
    Welcome Ghiblee! Glad to have you as our new community manager.
    Here's some poetry.

Gentle whispers as the Orange Mushrooms rest their heads,
    A new community manager approaches, watching this thread,
    They are welcomed with glee, new opportunities to spearhead,
    may their positive impact across the Maple World be widespread.

Ghiblee, you're here; with Arwoo by your side,
    an awesome team emerges, an ace once savage now filled with pride,
    I hope you enjoy our community and will be our guide,
    until we meet again, this Corsair will be dockside.

wait how did you get that profile pic