[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Request:QOL Update: Starforce, Scroll, Spell trace

hyacahyaca
Reactions: 1,050
edited January 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello everyone.

A few people, and myself were discussing in the discord how much better it would be to have a quality of life update involving starforcing and scrolling, and I thought I would make a topic to get everyone's opinion on it.

For example if you could set the number you want it to go up to, the budget, if safeguard should be on when available, and if you want the game to apply the trace to the next available item if it breaks. Everything could be available except for star catching. Same thing with spell traces or scrolls like CSS and AEE no booms, so you could upgrade in bulk. We could call it "Safe Upgrade." Another game had this and it was quite successful, so I thought I would quote a photo from it, as a diagram of what you could do. Some of you may be familiar with the game, some may not.

http://i44.tinypic.com/1249dgi.jpg

Comments

• MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited January 2019
    Nah i'll pass, I want to do it all and see it all
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    There's literally a section called "suggestions, feedback, and requests", you should've posted this there.
    Fuhreakhyaca
  • hyacahyaca
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited January 2019
    @Aggraphine I am not confident enough to do that. :D
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    Not confident enough to do what, post things in the proper section?
    Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    hyaca wrote: »
    @Aggraphine I am not confident enough to do that. :D

Regardless of how well written the suggestion is, if it's a suggestion it belongs in the right sub-forum.