[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World merge!

Usuk1Usuk1
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
I know this topic comes up all the time. I also know there are many threads devoted to it. But dang it we NEED a world merge!!!

Comments

• FawkoFawko
    Reactions: 2,360
    edited January 2019
    This is probably going to get deleted really fast. But Nexon knows that all of GMS basically agrees world merges need to happen, so we just have to wait until Korea lets them do it.
    Usuk1
  • Usuk1Usuk1
    edited January 2019
    Fawko I know I just had to say it out loud and keep poking the bear lol
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited January 2019
    Usuk1 wrote: »

Poking a bear WILL you. Also a question for you: Have you also considered the idea of world alliances?
  • Usuk1Usuk1
    edited January 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Usuk1 wrote: »

Poking a bear WILL you. Also a question for you: Have you also considered the idea of world alliances?

I am ok with whatever gets me into a more populated environment. Whether that be world merges, world alliances, or just a world transfer event.
    I feel like a transfer event isn't going to get the desired outcome though due to nexon surely not allowing transfer to Scania or Bera. Unless everyone from the least populated servers collectively moves to the same server.

Something needs to be done though....