[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Whats the alternative way of reporting?

EXdestEXdest
Reactions: 1,375
edited January 2019 in General Chat
Whenever I spot a bot, I try to rightclick and report. It however doesnt allow us to report when it runs away from the map. Is there any other way to report these scums?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2019
    If you cannot click on the character itself, you can open the menu on the bottom-right corner of the screen. Select "report" and choose "Report use of Illegal program" as the reason. Then select the character name from the drop-down list.
    RdQkoFU.png
    tgLgtlC.png

Alternatively, if a map is particularly infested, you can simply screenshot the issue and submit it in a ticket under the "Report Abuse" category.
    SunsetChaos
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Neospector wrote: »
    -snip-

I believe they're asking in the case that the person leaves the map before this is possible.
    Which unless something has changed recently, this doesn't help with that.
    The alternative method is the only real option, as hackers/botters are always gone before you get a chance to report.
    EXdest
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited January 2019
    EXdest wrote: »
    Whenever I spot a bot, I try to rightclick and report. It however doesnt allow us to report when it runs away from the map. Is there any other way to report these scums?

Take a screen shot and record I do this and ban alot of them. Our ally and people we know record all the time and send them to the team. They run away but you can always trace as long as you quick enough.
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited January 2019
    riza wrote: »
    Take a screen shot and record I do this and ban alot of them. Our ally and people we know record all the time and send them to the team. They run away but you can always trace as long as you quick enough.

And I report them at where?
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2019
    EXdest wrote: »
    And I report them at where?

https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us