[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero and fafnir weapon box/relay box

MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
Reactions: 1,000
edited January 2019 in General Chat
What gonna happen if I try to open the fafnir weapon box and relay final tier absolab box on zero character?

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    What gonna happen if I try to open the fafnir weapon box and relay final tier absolab box on zero character?

Then you'll get the dominator pendant? Not sure if it'll still ask you which you want though.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    edited January 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »

Then you'll get the dominator pendant? Not sure if it'll still ask you which you want though.

Ok what about the fafnir weapon box
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »

Ok what about the fafnir weapon box

That one I have no clue on. But the relay box has been said numerous times to only be useful for dominator for Zero.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    The Relay weapon box is movable in account. I assume it would refuse to open on a Zero, and you'd need to move it to another character.

As for the Fafnir weapon box - where would your Zero acquire this?
    edited January 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    The Relay weapon box is movable in account. I assume it would refuse to open on a Zero, and you'd need to move it to another character.

Its from the underwhelming big spender event. I can claim it on any character but was just curious what would happen if my zero opens it
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019

Its from the underwhelming big spender event. I can claim it on any character but was just curious what would happen if my zero opens it

If the box description says it can't be opened on Zero, then it will refuse to open.
    If it doesn't say that, then it will likely give you a CRA scroll for your Zero weapon (scroll that does not alter the weapon's stats, but makes the weapon part of the CRA set).
    MigiSouthpaw
    edited January 2019

If the box description says it can't be opened on Zero, then it will refuse to open.
    If it doesn't say that, then it will likely give you a CRA scroll for your Zero weapon (scroll that does not alter the weapon's stats, but makes the weapon part of the CRA set).

Yea you were right, i went ahead and opened it then received the cra set scroll