[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Who was your class's "Mysterious Voice"?

ZephrayZephray
Reactions: 1,140
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Just curious to see who each class's weird mysterious voice things were in the end. I know that Demon's was Damien, Evan's was Freud, and Kaiser's was Fenelle.

Does anyone know if Ark had anyone unique? Feel free to share. :0
YinYangX

Comments

• OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    According to a footnote on the Korean wiki page on the Labyrinth storyline, these are some of the voices:

Explorers (except Cannon Shooter) - Sugar
    Cannon Shooter - The Monkey
    Cygnus Knights - Cygnus
    Heroes (except Phantom) - Freud
    Phantom - Aria
    Demon - Damien
    Nova (except Cadena) - Fenelle
    Cadena - Her Parents (?)
    Illium - Agate
    Zero - Rhinne
    Resistance (except Xenon) - Vita
    Xenon - Claudine
    Kinesis - Yuna
    Ark - The Specter

Since they don't have Hayato, Kanna, Jett, and Beast Tamer, I'm most curious about those, but I'd guess for Hayato and Kanna, it'd be Princess Sakuno, and for Jett, either her father or Burke, not sure about Beast Tamer, who would be significant for her, maybe other than her animal friends.
    YinYangXFuhreak
  • ZephrayZephray
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2018
    Oh whoa, I looked around but never found any info regarding them. Thanks for filling me in!

Your guesses for the Sengoku classes/Jett/Beast Tamer sound pretty spot on.
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited December 2018
    Occire wrote: »
    According to a footnote on the Korean wiki page on the Labyrinth storyline, these are some of the voices:

Cygnus Knights - Cygnus
    Phantom - Aria
    Demon - Damien
    Cadena - Her Parents (?)
    Illium - Agate
    Zero - Rhinne
    Xenon - Claudine
    Kinesis - Yuna
    Ark - The Specter

Since they don't have Hayato, Kanna, Jett, and Beast Tamer, I'm most curious about those, but I'd guess for Hayato and Kanna, it'd be Princess Sakuno, and for Jett, either her father or Burke, not sure about Beast Tamer, who would be significant for her, maybe other than her animal friends.

For Beast Tamer it might be her grandma too (from her starting village. I don't remember her name)
    YinYangX
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    Occire wrote: »

Cygnus Knights - Cygnus
    Phantom - Aria
    Demon - Damien
    Cadena - Her Parents (?)
    Illium - Agate
    Zero - Rhinne
    Xenon - Claudine
    Kinesis - Yuna
    Ark - The Specter

For dual blades it's lady syl.
    YinYangX
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited December 2018
    I’m making an educated guess Jett’s mysterious voice would be her former partner, Burke instead of the King. Their rivalry might be enough of a wake up call snapping Jett out if Hilla’s illusion.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2018
    Demon Slayer has Damien...and it hurts me in the feels.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    I hear the community sometimes the ones whose voices never get heard.

Moderator Note: Please stay on topic and do not make posts that are not relevant to the thread’s topic.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    riza wrote: »
    I hear the community sometimes the ones whose voices never get heard.

And how, exactly, does that have any relevance to this thread? Didn't you get temp-banned once already for things like this?

And not only that, but who exactly appointed you to speak for anyone?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    For my Kanna, it was Master Haruaki, reminding her of the way of the Spirit Walker.

Reading the list above and seeing that Cannoneer's voice is his Monkey (who never actually talks in the game), I have to wonder: Why does Haku never say anything to Kanna throughout the Tenebris storyline.
    Does Mir ever say anything, or do Evans go through the exact same "I'm all alone, everybody's dead" text as everyone else?
    FuhreakYinYangXZephray
  • MiraeMirae
    Reactions: 700
    AKradian wrote: »
    Does Mir ever say anything, or do Evans go through the exact same "I'm all alone, everybody's dead" text as everyone else?

Did the quests on my Evan, and yes, Mir doesn't even show up for the dramatic "I'm all alone this is it for me" cutscenes. You'd think that for the class with the chatty sentient dragon that never leaves your side they would maybe handwave it with a throwaway "oop you got separated from Mir where'd he go" line at least, but nahh, let's just have a weirdly gaping plothole that's never addressed instead.

On another note, Freud being the Mysterious Voice for most of the heroes instead of just Evan seems... kind of cheap. I would have thought Mercedes would have the Great Spirit, and that Aran would have Maha or something. As for Luminous... perhaps Vieren or Lana?