[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No Hunting Determination Quest now?

HousePetHousePet
Reactions: 1,245
edited January 2019 in General Chat
Not sure if this is because the character in question is pre 5th job, or because I took the Maple Leaf skill thingy on the other character, but its not available on the character I'm trying to level at the moment.
The last three Determination collection from enemies near your level quests were available to everyone, but that doesn't appear to be the case with the last one.
Is this working as intended?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    You need to speak with Athena at the Outpost, select "Mission Management", and then the first option should be the "Remembering the Journey" defense mission.
  • HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited January 2019
    Weird. I was sure that wasn't hidden in Mission Management for the other character.

Found it though. Thanks. :)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    Word of advice: DO NOT do the gold beach one if it shows up. You only get 50 determination from it.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Word of advice: DO NOT do the gold beach one if it shows up. You only get 50 determination from it.

I'll throw away my mesos if I want! Or I could just go get two of those leafs and get more...
    100k isn't much for a well established character, but it's a bit expensive, considering how easy it is to get 50 determination...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    It's not the 100k meso cost, but the 50 determination and counting toward your cap of five quests daily. You'd get more out of it by simply ignoring the gold beach one in favor of practically anything else.