[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allied Fury (Jett's new 5th job) is fixed!

BelloPallyBelloPally
Reactions: 1,905
edited January 2019 in General Chat
Oh, Nexon. If you were going to fix it, you could have just said so.

Not saying a word about it in the patch notes and then ninja-fixing it? You sure like surprises.

Thank you SOOOO much!
Ghibleedarik

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited January 2019
    Now if only they could do that with jett's 50 other bugs
    FuhreakHuskyDM
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    BelloPally wrote: »

Not saying a word about it in the patch notes and then ninja-fixing it? You sure like surprises.

Thank you SOOOO much!

It's possible they fixed it by mistake. Sometimes seemingly unrelated code can affect things it's not related to if the programming is bad.
    Since this is Jett... I'd say this is a possibility.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited January 2019
    They love to ninja fix things, they also changed the color of the arrows when activating a rune and i find it easier to read them now
    Fuhreak
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited January 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    BelloPally wrote: »

Thank you SOOOO much!

It's possible they fixed it by mistake. Sometimes seemingly unrelated code can affect things it's not related to if the programming is bad.
    Since this is Jett... I'd say this is a possibility.

With a game with such spaghetti code like MapleStory I wouldn't be surprised... like how they fix Jett once every month only to have an unrelated update break her again. Jett is forever doomed isn't she?