[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Your Favorite Anime (If you have one)

ThonerThoner
Reactions: 1,375
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello All,

I have the opportunity to go to Animanga 2018 in Pomona, CA. It is a new event near where I live and they hope to eventually rival Comic-con and Anime Expo. Since many maplers, at least that I have met, have seen at least one anime, I was wondering what your favorite one is, if you do not have one, what your favorite T.V. show is?

Also, if you want me to post a video of the convention, just let me know in the poll and I would be glad to show some features of the event as part of my special requests playlist on the ST Clan You Tube page. ***Should really ask if it would be fine with my friends to change the name to ST, especially since Clan tends to imply FPS, most of the videos now involve Maple Story so... ***

Thank you for your time and letting me get to know you all a bit.

Sincerely,

Thoner
  1. So, a video for the convention?5 votes
    1. Sure.
       80% (4 votes)
    2. No.
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• ThonerThoner
    Reactions: 1,375
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Hello All,

I was not able to go to the convention due to a family related matter. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Thoner
  • Alice32Alice32
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2019
    Noragami, is my favorite.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2019
    My favorite Anime is Stellvia Of The Universe :)
    Ghiblee
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    Invulgo wrote: »
    My favorite Anime is Stellvia Of The Universe :)

Inga, pls. Check ya post dates

ZL7X2ZM.png
    FuhreakYinYangX
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited January 2019
    Sword Art Online of course
    Thoner
  • Luis36Luis36
    Reactions: 100
    The latest movie that i watched is "Spirited Away". Magical is a word used casually about movies like this, about fantasy and childhood movies. Yet this one really deserves it: an enchanted and enchanting feature of the Japanese animator Hayao Miyazaki which left me feeling lighter than air. It is a beautifully drawn and wonderfully composed work of art - really, no other description - will take you on a rocket-fired fancy, with tenderly and shrewdly conceived characters on board. I got an app called "Popcorntime" on top1apk for this film in case anyone want to know.