[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Which anime character would you want as a MS class

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited December 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
Lmao honestly I think this thread will be interesting for me I think its pretty obvious who it would be for me. But I also want to ask you which of your favorite anime characters would you like to see as a MapleStory class. Any anime goes and also give a reason lmao. For me, I say Pariston Hill from HxH big Role Model and a huge fan of his work I love to see him make a feature. His intellect and his ability to observe and act and be able to control all and every situation make him the greatest of the greats. So people speak to us let us know who you choose. :D

Comments

• Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited January 2019
    Black lotus/Kuroyukihime Kanna is the closest lol
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited January 2019
    Lucsean99 wrote: »
    Black lotus/Kuroyukihime Kanna is the closest lol

nice lmao I never heard of them but I'm definitely going to google those characters
  • BlazeMagicBlazeMagic
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 2019
    There are plenty of over powered fighting anime characters I can think of, but I'll go with Guu from Haré+Guu.

Hare & Guu