[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Commerci Voyages being temp disabled.

SoushiSoushi
Reactions: 500
edited January 2019 in Rants and Raves
Yay 1 less daily xD Oh wait there goes whatever blades I could farm.. F

Comments

• SoushiSoushi
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2019
    Solo voyage are okay, Union is a bust. -Not all is lost, yet- close thread.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    I disagree on locking the thread. Regardless of commerci's solo aspect still being available, that doesn't change the fact that this is the second thing that's they've disabled out of the blue with zero explanation given.

Maple points were disabled with little notice and nothing else has been said of the matter in the two, almost three, days since. And now commerci voyages have been disabled? Why? For how long?

@Ghiblee if there's anything you can say on this matter, it would be very much welcomed.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited January 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I disagree on locking the thread. Regardless of commerci's solo aspect still being available, that doesn't change the fact that this is the second thing that's they've disabled out of the blue with zero explanation given.

Maple points were disabled with little notice and nothing else has been said of the matter in the two, almost three, days since. And now commerci voyages have been disabled? Why? For how long?

@Ghiblee if there's anything you can say on this matter, it would be very much welcomed.

It is worrying to see them locking things without any explanation given. It makes people paranoid and could be a bigger problem in the long term. I hope it is nothing bad.