[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Corsair Wings work similar to Hooks

UserRedUserRed
Reactions: 1,590
edited January 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As of now Wings only makes you go up a set distance. This is very annoying for certain maps where you just can't reach certain platforms (Chicken Festival 3). I believe this should be changed, as Wings is our primary vertical movement skill, and should bring you up to the next platform regardless of its height.

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited February 2019
    It would be better if wings launched you up higher instead of making it a rope lift-like skill because Wings serves as a utility to dodge ground-level attacks. If it were made into a rope lift skill we wouldn't be able to dodge stuff like zakum arms hitting the ground and the like. But yeah sometimes I wish the jump height was higher because there's some platforms like 5 or 6 pixels away that you cant reach without a rope lift skill or climbing the ladder.

Also where's my reply from the forum mod who "forwarded" my question asking about why nexon changed Wing's gliding animation from what it used to be, which allowed you to use several skills while gliding except for Rapid Fire?