[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Vanishing Journey Dailies Dialogue

HousePetHousePet
Reactions: 1,245
edited February 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
When you talk to Rona to get the 5 daily missions, where there is normally 'Accept' and 'Refuse' is now 'Exchange' and 'Confirm'. So I automatically click on 'Exchange' because I mean 'Accept', which is the wrong button.
I think these two options should be switched to make the interface a bit more consistent.

Not sure if its just Rona, as I haven't got any further yet.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    It's just her, and probably a similar setup in morass and esfera, since those three regions have similar dailies.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    It's fine the way it is. I would wager most people prefer to swap their quests, to get all kill quests, or all drop quests, or minimizing travel, rather than taking them as is, and swapping the buttons means the least wanted option is put in the somewhat "default" spot. The button that occupies that spot should be the one most would want (accept, exchange).
    Fuhreak
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    Occire wrote: »
    It's fine the way it is. I would wager most people prefer to swap their quests, to get all kill quests, or all drop quests, or minimizing travel, rather than taking them as is, and swapping the buttons means the least wanted option is put in the somewhat "default" spot. The button that occupies that spot should be the one most would want (accept, exchange).

I would take this over swapping two buttons any day. Let me choose whether I want my dailies(all two of em in vanishing journey at this point) to be only kill quests, only loot quests, and/or which area I want them in.
  • HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited February 2019
    Alternatively, it could just not look like the standard 'Accept' and 'Refuse' buttons at all.
    Maybe even open up its own interface where you can view and exchange quests in one page and then accept them.