[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

maple tree doesnt accept energy anymore

FUzz3DFUzz3D
Reactions: 810
edited February 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have a lot of saved up maple tree energy that i didnt redeem for coins but now thats unavailable despite the alliance coin shop still being there. its okay that the coins dont drop anymore but can there be a way to redeem the energy still.

I thought since that the supply shop stays until the 12th thats how long the maple tree energy event will last i didnt know you would be unable to redeem energy and its only the 6th.

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited February 2019
    Well nexon and reddit made sure that people gave energy to the tree because a day ago was the last day to give it, seriously does anyone even read patch notes, reddit or even megaphones on the game?...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    Reminder: Fresh Start event ends today!

From reddit, posted by Ghiblee herself 21 hours ago. A full six hours before reset.

And just to head off a potential line of complaints: this is normal. Maybe not this specific setup, but coin shops sticking around for another week after any way to get coins has disappeared is completely par for the course. You can be sure that if the coin shop vanished at the same time as the ways to get coins, people would throw an absolute fit.