[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Utah's Bountiful Harvest" quest - no reward

EpigenesisEpigenesis
Reactions: 575
edited February 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary: The "[Cluck, Cluck, Bean] Utah's Bountiful Harvest" quest does not give rewards

Steps to reproduce: Start the "[Cluck, Cluck, Bean] Utah's Bountiful Harvest" quest, kill 200 monsters near your level, and then complete the quest. No reward will be given.
Ryuiin

Comments

• BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited February 2019
    confirmed, i did not get the reward either.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Everyone I've spoken to in blist/guild is in the same boat, so definitely an issue.
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited February 2019
    Same here cleared it and No Reward
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited February 2019
    Oh okay, so I wasn't the only one then.
  • BandaBanda
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited February 2019
    guess it is because we do not get the Event notifier to Claim the gifts
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Nexon is aware that the "calendar" notifier for this attendance event is missing.
  • CarlacCarlac
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited February 2019
    When I got my 200 kills and my prize box from Utah was awarded, the link to receive the box did not appear. Is this a general problem or did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance for help and advice.
  • CarlacCarlac
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited February 2019
    Good to know it was not my ineptitude that was the cause.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    I thought I had found a workaround for this last night, in opening the quest window and clicking "finish quest" on this one. It technically worked, because it did complete the quest, but it still didn't give a reward.
  • mauricio81cmauricio81c
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2019
    Me too. the calendar doesn't appears
  • YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited February 2019
    I didn't get it either even when I did all the steps, then Utah tells me about the gift and everything, but I check the inventory and NOTHING!

=(
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited February 2019
    Update:
    We have given compensation for the first 3 days of the Utah's Bountiful Harvest event. This means you will get a total of 6 Bountiful Harvest Gift Boxes and credit for the first 3 days. You can claim your rewards from the attendance calendar. You will be able to press claim 3 times.
    Please make sure to first login on the character you want to claim the boxes on. :)
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Update:
    We have given compensation for the first 3 days of the Utah's Bountiful Harvest event. This means you will get a total of 6 Bountiful Harvest Gift Boxes and credit for the first 3 days. You can claim your rewards from the attendance calendar. You will be able to press claim 3 times.
    Please make sure to first login on the character you want to claim the boxes on. :)

So I usually claim calendar gifts all on the last day instead of daily. Can I still do that or will that mess with the compensation? (Asking cause the "Please make sure to first login on the character you want to claim the boxes on," makes it sound like the compensation will break if I don't claim on my first login.)