[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Bera] | Fair Recruitment Thread

Eli4FunEli4Fun
Reactions: 500
edited February 2019 in Guilds
Fair is recruiting on Bera and we want you to join! We're a new guild and tight-knit If you're looking for a guild that's more like a family, then apply with us.

To apply, please fill out the information below:
Character Name:
Level:
Class:
Discord:

Comments

• ShadOwariShadOwari
    Reactions: 310
    edited February 2019
    Xenon LVL 189 on my way to 200
    Want a guild that I can do bosses with have fun pqs etc.

But, I didnt understand do you recruit or not
    Eli4Fun
  • Eli4FunEli4Fun
    edited February 2019
    ShadOwari wrote: »

1. Yes we do recruit as it says in the post.
    2. PQs aren't a thing anymore.
    3. We do bosses as well.
    4. Join the discord if you have any more questions.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Eli4Fun wrote: »

3. We do bosses as well.

The reason ppl could be confused as to whether you're recruiting or not is because you have that other thread asking about guild member cap, so some might assuming you have max members already and the fact you have a "Ways To Help The Guild Without Being In The Guild" though don't really get why anyone would want to do that unless they were in the guild / had friends in the guild.

2. PQ's are still most definitely a thing. Don't know about Bera, but I definitely know that people still run Muto PQ, Commerci PQ, Amoria PQ, and Princess No Expedition on a daily/weekly basis.

Also, just my two cents, but kind of hypocritical if the "leader" says the "requirements are "main only" and "+lvl200" and then states, "Oh, my main is lvl173, poggers."
  • Eli4FunEli4Fun
    edited February 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Eli4Fun wrote: »

3. We do bosses as well.

The reason ppl could be confused as to whether you're recruiting or not is because you have that other thread asking about guild member cap, so some might assuming you have max members already and the fact you have a "Ways To Help The Guild Without Being In The Guild" though don't really get why anyone would want to do that unless they were in the guild / had friends in the guild.

2. PQ's are still most definitely a thing. Don't know about Bera, but I definitely know that people still run Muto PQ, Commerci PQ, Amoria PQ, and Princess No Expedition on a daily/weekly basis.

Also, just my two cents, but kind of hypocritical if the "leader" says the "requirements are "main only" and "+lvl200" and then states, "Oh, my main is lvl173, poggers."

1. It's actually not hypocritical if you knew my situation because I kept changing mains
    2. Never really thought about it being a PQ but I do apologize, my mistake.
    3. Idk what "poggers" is but okay.
    4. Some people like being in the discord while they're not in the discord hence the "Ways To Help The Guild Without Being In It"

Kay? Alright.

- itsElijaj / Eli4Fun