[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Synergy ring questions

HousePetHousePet
Reactions: 1,245
edited February 2019 in General Chat
Can anyone clarify the purchase restrictions? Is it 1 per character or per world?

I've read that it isn't BiS even when you have 5 of them, but is it decent-in-slot with 1 to 3 of them?

Not sure if its worth buying.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited February 2019
    1 per character.
    It is a decent ring to get if you are looking for a ring to get the potential +20% item drop rate on or if you aren't planning to get the Gollux ring anytime soon or if you don't have any money to 17+ star a ring
    But if you only have enough time to get 1 ring on 1 character and really want a ring, go for the Master SS ring.

• HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited February 2019
    Okay thanks.
    I'm going for the Master SS ring, and was thinking I could maybe push to get the Synergy Ring on a couple of characters.
    Not sure I want to spend another event period rushing to get something though. I'll be happy enough with the Master SS ring.
  • DarchesDarches
    Reactions: 620
    edited February 2019
    With 2x weekends and 30% sales it should be easy to get the ring on mules; the problem is I don't know WHAT mules since I'm not sure what my absolute favorite classes are until I play them all. Decisions decisions!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Darches wrote: »
    With 2x weekends and 30% sales it should be easy to get the ring on mules; the problem is I don't know WHAT mules since I'm not sure what my absolute favorite classes are until I play them all. Decisions decisions!

So get rings on all the classes you think you might want them on.
    You can only equip the rings on 5 chars at a time, but you can own them on as many chars as you want.
    FuhreakYinYangX