[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marvel Coupon Vault

xowizxowiz
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
I've been searching on the forums about what's going on with the Marvel vault, and I can't seem to find an answer. What's going on? Why is the "Marvel Machine page is temporarily unavailable"?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    SavageAce wrote:
    Recently, we also discovered an issue in which Marvel Machine 2x EXP cash coupons were able to be used by characters Lv. 256 and higher. This was not intended and we plan to apply the same restrictions to these coupons as we did to the Cash Shop 2x EXP coupons. For now, we’ve disabled access to Marvel Machine to prevent unintended use of these coupons and will reactivate the page once the issue has been resolved. We also plan to take no action on those players who’ve already used these Marvel Machine 2x EXP cash coupons on their characters.

Source
    Ghiblee
  • xowizxowiz
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2019
    I've been searching on the forums about what's going on with the Marvel vault, and I can't seem to find an answer. What's going on? Why is the "Marvel Machine page is temporarily unavailable"?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
  • KentaurusKentaurus
    Reactions: 700
    edited March 2019
    Does anyone know when this will end? its been half a month already...
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    I find it quite telling that nexon is so determined to slow down normal server leveling speeds that they are willing to shut down marvel vaults for everyone for three weeks and counting.

Just enable exp coupons.