[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pathfinder Question.

SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
Reactions: 1,535
edited February 2019 in Non-GMS Content Discussion
I heard from a friend that Pathfinder is a 3rd Branch to the Archer Adventurers. Is this true? Because I looked up Pathfinder creation and in KMS they have their own "Class Creation" Title Card while normally an Adventurer would be listed under the "Adventurer" Title Card.

I'm wondering this because I want to know if Pathfinder will share a CS with Adventurers or if they'll have their own CS. (which is kinda bs if they're meant to be a 3rd branch of the Archers)

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited February 2019
    Pathfinder is a special explorer just like Dual Blade, Cannoneer, and Jett, meaning that these classes have their own creation buttons and tutorials, but they share CS inventories with normal explorers.
    SpiritFoxGaming
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Pathfinder is a special explorer, like Cannoneer or Dual Blade.
    As such, they have their own character creation, but are still classified as "Explorers". The only restriction KMS introduced was that Pathfinders were not available for open job advancement for a short while (to prevent users from switching high-level/highly-funded bowmen over to the new class without any effort in playing the class).
    SpiritFoxGaming
  • SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited March 2019
    Thank you both, These answers have actually cleared up a LOT about Pathfinder for me.
    Invulgo
  • Lazy0Lazy0
    Reactions: 600
    edited March 2019
    I don't want to make another post since this one was already made and kinda mentioned my question. So I know KMS locked the open job advancement for Pathfinder for a limited time, will GMS do this as well and does anyone know how long they might restrict it if they do it?