[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cluck, cluck, bean event is broken....

BDanBDan
Reactions: 885
edited February 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can we just bypass this one and move straight on to the Valentine's Day event and postpone this one for when all the bugs are worked out of it? Besides, for the majority of players on NA and EU servers, it's the dead of winter; a harvest-themed event seems kind of out of place, no?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2019
    We'd really need specifics on what, exactly, is broken.
    Personally, the only bug I've encountered myself has been the missing reward from Utah's Bountiful Harvest.
  • BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited February 2019
    Please reference my post about the Extreme Combine under bugs and the comment made by Mira. The bug also applies to the Cattle Ranch mini game. I haven't personally tested the cluck cluck bean reverse or amber wave minis, kind of gave up after testing the first two.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    BDan wrote: »
    Please reference my post about the Extreme Combine under bugs and the comment made by Mira. The bug also applies to the Cattle Ranch mini game. I haven't personally tested the cluck cluck bean reverse or amber wave minis, kind of gave up after testing the first two.

You yourself realized, and admitted as much, that you were locked out due to having capped for the day. And while I can see how it would be annoying, not gaining points toward any of the achievement things(which I didn't even know were there until now lol) makes sense since, well, you're not gaining points due to capping them. In all likelihood, it's an intentional design to prevent people from no-lifing to clear everything out in the span of a few days.

Doesn't sound that bad, clearing out achievements in a few days, until you become aware that this event runs until the beginning of March.
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited March 2019
    Neospector wrote: »
    We'd really need specifics on what, exactly, is broken.
    Personally, the only bug I've encountered myself has been the missing reward from Utah's Bountiful Harvest.

It's late since the event is going to end in few days but Amber Wave Lightning Day isn't properly done. You know there is a dark cloud that spawns randomly in the map and you need to stand below it to get hit by the lightning strike in order to receive Utah points. This cloud can even spawn outside the map, so I didn't know where the cloud was and all I saw was the lightning strike and of course I missed it.

The other calamity days (weed, sparrow, fire) are marked with an icon on the mini map so you can tell when they have spawned but it doesn't happen with the dark cloud. You will have to move around the map in the hope you won't miss it out, that is if it doesn't spawn outside the map.

I have only figured this out now because I haven't done Amber Wave daily and also because Lightning Day and Weed Day are horrible for farming coins, so I have been avoiding them.