[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Problems ..

OnceUponAtrollOnceUponAtroll
Reactions: 355
Kanna Been a Problem in the game for a Long Time. Been More problematic in Reboot ..
Lots and Lots of players didn't like the idea of having to make a Kanna to farm Mesos on in reboot so Lots of them quit game and went to play Private servers or just quit game .
So what's realy the problem WIth kanna?
KIshin?
tp farming ?

I think kanna's kishin isn't realy the problem ,In my experince : Tp farming is more problematic than kishin
so How do we balance that ?
Realy simple, change kanna Random teleport to a Dash ..
What that will do to kanna mesos farming ?
-it will hold Mesos farming alot back , And it will nerf mesos per hour with a huge amount so people will stop to spam making kanna's for mesos's farming . And play game normaly.
-it will solve the problem with people who Macro or Heavy weight thier key becuase now they need to actually play the class to farm not Just Spam 1 key to farm.
of course that won't slove botting or hacking problem because it is not related , the people that going to hack , going to hack anyways .

Anyways that's my Suggestion , i hope it reachs desginer Team .

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2019
    Kanna Been a Problem in the game for a Long Time. Been More problematic in Reboot ..
    Lots and Lots of players didn't like the idea of having to make a Kanna to farm Mesos on in reboot so Lots of them quit game and went to play Private servers or just quit game .
    So what's realy the problem WIth kanna?
    KIshin?
    tp farming ?

I think kanna's kishin isn't realy the problem ,In my experince : Tp farming is more problematic than kishin
    so How do we balance that ?
    Realy simple, change kanna Random teleport to a Dash ..
    What that will do to kanna mesos farming ?
    -it will hold Mesos farming alot back , And it will nerf mesos per hour with a huge amount so people will stop to spam making kanna's for mesos's farming . And play game normaly.
    -it will solve the problem with people who Macro or Heavy weight thier key becuase now they need to actually play the class to farm not Just Spam 1 key to farm.
    of course that won't slove botting or hacking problem because it is not related , the people that going to hack , going to hack anyways .

Anyways that's my Suggestion , i hope it reachs desginer Team .

I apreciate that suggestion but if they nerf tp farming, the ones affected will be the new players and casual , end game/strong players already have a strong character that farms at arcana and above and dont use tp farming at all and get rates like 500m+.