[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please revamp DAs so they can do verus hilla

ShrewindShrewind
Reactions: 595
edited March 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
In both Kms and Gms, it has been a while since verus hilla came out. As you know, verus hilla is locking our potion so we cannot heal unless we use altar. For demon avengers, they use hp to use skills unless the skill forbidden contract is on which is 30 sec duration with 75 seconds cooldown. So, unless we have forbidden contract on, we cannot attack at all during verus hilla run since using skills will drain our hp, which is, without reservation, absurd. It is pretty much not even possible for demon avengers to participate in verus hilla boss fight. There has to be solutions. Possibly allowing to have forbidden contract on whole time during the verus hilla run, or let demon avengers not to consume hp while using skills when they are heal locked. I really REALLY want to clear verus hilla. Please.. Please fix demon avengers so they will not have trouble using skills/attacking in verus hilla which makes unable for demon avengers to participate in verus hilla battle. I'm desperately waiting for changes....

Comments

• xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited March 2019
    I feel your pain. Honestly, it would suck having to spend a lot of money to get a BOD in order to progress through those bosses (rip reboot DAs).
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited March 2019
    I already put in a request on the same subject lol, fully agreed... something needs to be done with demon avengers and this new heal lock boss mechanic.