[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What's Your Least Favorite Job?

EtherFlowerEtherFlower
Reactions: 1,215
edited March 2019 in General Chat
My least favorite jobs are Bowman, Evan, and Battle Mage. What about you?

Comments

• MerphistMerphist
    Reactions: 890
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Cadena, Mercedes, and any class that requires me to spam my pots.
    HPPotSpam.JPG
    EtherFlower
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited March 2019
    F/P Mage. Poor mobbing, find teleport slower than FJ, cannot do aerial attacks.
    EtherFlower
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2019
    Merphist wrote: »
    Cadena, Mercedes, and any class that requires me to spam my pots.
    HPPotSpam.JPG

Flipping. Blaster. Except its my entire hand hurting.
    MerphistEtherFlower
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited March 2019
    Mechanic. I like the idea of a mech walker but I didn't like the execution of it for some reason.
    EtherFlower
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

The mobbing gets a lot better in 5th, but until then, yeah. It's bad.
    At least it can still teleport in the air.

Blaster, Mechanic, or any other "spam buttons over and over" classes.
    Kanna, the balancing act between mana/HP for max DPS is annoying to me.
    EtherFlower
  • VerusAstrumVerusAstrum
    Reactions: 2,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    When it comes to leveling I absolutely despise Hero, but in terms of endgame kits I really dislike Mechanic. They're very clunky, and take a ton of micromanagement.
    EtherFlower
  • Franz123Franz123
    Reactions: 220
    edited March 2019
    I hate Bowman...
    EtherFlower
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2019
    Can we pick specific advancements of a class? If so, third-job xenon is objectively garbage. For the full class, it's gotta be kinesis. The only character of mine still sitting below 140.
    EtherFlower
  • EtherFlowerEtherFlower
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited April 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Can we pick specific advancements of a class? If so, third-job xenon is objectively garbage. For the full class, it's gotta be kinesis. The only character of mine still sitting below 140.

Yes, that's fine.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited April 2019
    Definitely, Evan, he so basic and Keyan is too. still the homie but yea I don't like Evan. freud cool though :D
    EtherFlower
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited April 2019
    Besides Jett and Beast Tamer(I think most of us despises these classes) my least fav class is Mercedes
    EtherFlower
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited April 2019
    DiximaN wrote: »
    Besides Jett and Beast Tamer(I think most of us despises these classes) my least fav class is Mercedes

I got lucky with jett. Back when starfall(jett's nautilus strike reskin) was mistakenly given a cooldown of 0 seconds. That was my fastest 1-200 ever. Thanks nexon!
    ArgentEtherFlower
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited April 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    DiximaN wrote: »

I got lucky with jett. Back when starfall(jett's nautilus strike reskin) was mistakenly given a cooldown of 0 seconds. That was my fastest 1-200 ever. Thanks nexon!

Yea. Heard about it. Too sad that I got back into the game much after they fixed it.
    EtherFlower
  • AnubsethAnubseth
    Reactions: 520
    edited April 2019
    Kanna. I hate the idea of the hero and I despise Kishin, even though people use it to farm. I hope they nerf it even further to the point where the class is useless and absent from the game.
    lordtristEtherFlower
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited April 2019
    Anubseth wrote: »
    Kanna. I hate the idea of the hero and I despise Kishin, even though people use it to farm. I hope they nerf it even further to the point where the class is useless and absent from the game.

giphy.gif
    EtherFlower
  • Keyan the EvanKeyan the Evan
    Reactions: 2,115
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    It's been awhile but I have quite a few I don't like too much, Night Walker i'd say is the worst job i've ever played.
    Shade is another bad one, pretty sub-par mobbing from what I was used to during the time (before 5th.)

Phantom I didn't like much either, i'd rather be playing the classes I stole the skills from, their main skill was cool I guess.
    Kaiser I was excited for but very disappointed by, this was even before the nerf and it just was not fun at all to me, Blaster is just garbage if i'm going to be honest, I think everyone knows what I mean with the combos and stuff.

Mechanic was pretty bad when I played it (during chaos patch.)

I'd say my least is probably NW or Blaster.

As for the other classes, I liked the rest of them.
    EtherFlower
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2019
    illium and kaiser
    EtherFlower
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited April 2019
    It's been awhile but I have quite a few I don't like too much, Night Walker i'd say is the worst job i've ever played.
    Shade is another bad one, pretty sub-par mobbing from what I was used to during the time (before 5th.)

Phantom I didn't like much either, i'd rather be playing the classes I stole the skills from, their main skill was cool I guess.
    Kaiser I was excited for but very disappointed by, this was even before the nerf and it just was not fun at all to me, Blaster is just garbage if i'm going to be honest, I think everyone knows what I mean with the combos and stuff.

Mechanic was pretty bad when I played it (during chaos patch.)

I'd say my least is probably NW or Blaster.

As for the other classes, I liked the rest of them.

but they are not on the level of Evan I say if there was a dragon master class out it should definitely be Freud class. He was amazing but Evan very basic copy and paste so yeah.
    EtherFlower
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

Did you forget to turn on ignite and use viral slimes?

My least favourite has been kaiser, mihile, jett.
    EtherFlower
  • TheOnlyNoob4UTheOnlyNoob4U
    Reactions: 810
    illium and kaiser

Cri, illium is my fav
    EtherFlower