[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ways to make mesos ?

NesakysiuNesakysiu
Reactions: 635
edited March 2019 in General Chat
Hello. I know this questions gets asked alot, but whatever.
I am 220 level I/L with about 5mil clean range. What are the best ways to make mesos ? Farming Arcane droplets ? Bossing ? Share your ways.

Comments

• Franz123Franz123
    Reactions: 220
    edited March 2019
    I'm a Web Designer in an online company that offers these dog life jacket (which keep dogs safe around water, on a boat, and at the pool.) Can anyone answer the question? I have the same question.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2019
    First of all, what server are you on? Depending on that, there are a few different ways.
    Reg servers: Bossing, droplet farming, and selling certain boss drops can be a good way to make money.
    Reboot: Meso farming suicide Kanna at Bye Bye, Arcana Kanna
    I can go more into detail as far as Reboot, but I am not as familiar with Reg server meso farming.
    Merphist
  • MerphistMerphist
    Reactions: 890
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    I mean for what I know in Non-Reboot servers (Don’t know if this can apply to Bera’s economy), just purely train. Droplets can drop (Areas Lachlein and above in Arcane river) as well as nodestones (Anywhere in Arcane River). Dark World Tree dailies and Scrapyard dailies are also good to do because people still boom their Absolab equips/accessories. Elite Monsters have increased drop rates for things like Cubic Chaos Blades, Cubic Blades, Protection Scrolls, etc. But those items have significantly lowered in price so you might not get too much. You can do Commerci PQ/dailies because there is a higher demand for Superior Item Crystals since Cubic Chaos Blades lowered in price. Or save it so you can craft some Meister cubes. Selling Gollux pendants/belts is also good if you don’t want to starforce your pendant/belt anymore.

Alternatively, you can slam your wallet on Maplestory and make money rain.

I play in a bacon server (MYBCKN) so everything here is inflated and the market is usually controlled by like 5 or less people when it comes to selling.
    So I like to do the Tower of Oz. RoRs, and Weap Jump (stat) tier 3-4 sells for a pretty very good price.

Since there was a DMT announced (or so I think there is), if you have a Bonus Pot scroll from the Elite Bosses in your hands, you can sell it at a higher price than usual.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited March 2019
    From a 210 , what I do in regular server (GRAZED) is sell. Cubic blades, Unrelenting Flames, Cube fragments, Clean Slate scrolls and other enhancement items you can get from Elite monsters/bosses can be sold for millions. You can get a lot of mesos from selling high end equipment, CRA, Tyrants (you need scissors of karma for this), Absolab and Sweetwaters sell for billions. You can also use some irl cash and buy perm NX to sell for easy billions, though that is assuming you can/want to spend cash at all. Other than perm NX all items price change depending of your server and how saturated an item is, so what sells good in one server will differ in others.
    Merphist
  • Franz123Franz123
    Reactions: 220
    edited March 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    From a 210 , what I do in regular server (GRAZED) is sell. Cubic blades, Unrelenting Flames, Cube fragments, Clean Slate scrolls and other enhancement items you can get from Elite monsters/bosses can be sold for millions. You can get a lot of mesos from selling high end equipment, CRA, Tyrants (you need scissors of karma for this), Absolab and Sweetwaters sell for billions. You can also use some irl cash and buy perm NX to sell for easy billions, though that is assuming you can/want to spend cash at all. Other than perm NX all items price change depending of your server and how saturated an item is, so what sells good in one server will differ in others.

Thanks for your help. :)
  • zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited March 2019
    don't forget Gollux on mules.