[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DID NEXON GET RID OF 2X ;)

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited March 2019 in General Chat
ok maybe it just me, probably just me but yea i notice there is no 2x like did they get rid of it or is it a thing they trying to do to hunt down cheaters any answer is a great answer :D

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited March 2019
    Community hates 2x for it being laggy. (Some people just can't play during 2x, so it become 0x for them and complain about it)
    Nexon listened and only put out 2x event on really special occasions.

All day 2x Drop event only occurs on Reboot because they needed an event to match spell trace fever. (Reboot either has a better servers or the lack of bots make everything smooth enough for people to not complain on reddit)
    darik
  • zz2020zz2020
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Community hates 2x for it being laggy. (Some people just can't play during 2x, so it become 0x for them and complain about it)

that's a dumb ass reason if it's true
    darik
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Community hates 2x for it being laggy.

Just hold them in every server except reboot and bera. Easy solution.

Jokes aside, this isn't a reason to not hold them. They need to fix their servers not punish the players.

Holding them less frequently will most likely make them more laggy because everyone is under more pressure to take advantage of it. Less frequent means you can't miss it.
    HuskyDM
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited March 2019
    its not cus lag
    lag is in maple even when there is no 2x ( ch's -server resets &crash each week almost daily )
    about 2-3x nexon allways did that when new class/ lvl cap disable most boosters

i also belive its cus their monetization and building the need to speend more$$ to get the boosters when come
    let 1-2 more months and should be all back to p2w boosters !
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited March 2019
    so basically idiots are the reason why 2x isn't here. that's very interesting but I expect nothing less from people ruining the game. 2x lag or not was a big part of our maple culture a shame it was put out like that.
    darik
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited March 2019
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Community hates 2x for it being laggy.

Just hold them in every server except reboot and bera. Easy solution.

Jokes aside, this isn't a reason to not hold them. They need to fix their servers not punish the players.

Holding them less frequently will most likely make them more laggy because everyone is under more pressure to take advantage of it. Less frequent means you can't miss it.

Well, I'm not surprised if Nexon really took the lazy option instead of actually working.
    darik
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited March 2019
    community maplestory to hard to 200
    nexon nerfs exp

community maplestory to eazy to 200 (we got nothing to do)
    nexon add 250

community maplestory to hard to 250
    nexon nerfs exp

community maplestory to eazy to 250 (people make in a week unfair p2w boosters )
    nexon adds 275 & disable boosters for short time

community maplestory reeeeeee

NEXON : S>nexon a/w 10b $
    Fuhreakdarik
  • nathanknightnathanknight
    Reactions: 840
    edited March 2019
    Excuse me, when is the next spell trace fever in 2019 (February is being forgotten)?

I forgot to attend the spell trace fever last 24-25 February 2019.

Please... I need it.