[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

There's a 275 in both types of worlds

JushiroNetJushiroNet
Reactions: 6,160
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2019 in General Chat
Can we go back to having 2x weekends now?

And enable exp coupons in normal server?

Comments

• zz2020zz2020
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    gimme gimme
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited March 2019
    yeah now that there are multiple pages of 275 on the ranks in reboot and one on the normal ranks can we please have 2x events again?
  • PatchPatch
    Reactions: 360
    edited March 2019
    Dude you realize that most of those 275ers are hackers or taken of advantage of hacks in some way. It's impossible for the average person to get to 275 that quickly especially with out 2x events. Even with the added bonuses for Reboot servers it shouldn't be possible to reach that level that fast. Even if you had multiple people (I think this is considered illegal if proven as well too. play your acct you can not reach that high of a level in such a short amount of time. You just can not do it. Even KMS took a lot longer time to reach that lvl. So really who cares now who reaches max level since level means nothing now. I agree though we should get more 2x events not bc level matters but so we can unlock higher ways to progress since everything basically revolves around that legion board now.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited March 2019
    8346 legion whoot! I'm going for 8500!!! some 2x would be very nice.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Patch wrote: »
    Dude you realize that most of those 275ers are hackers or taken of advantage of hacks in some way. It's impossible for the average person to get to 275 that quickly especially with out 2x events. Even with the added bonuses for Reboot servers it shouldn't be possible to reach that level that fast. Even if you had multiple people (I think this is considered illegal if proven as well too. play your acct you can not reach that high of a level in such a short amount of time. You just can not do it. Even KMS took a lot longer time to reach that lvl. So really who cares now who reaches max level since level means nothing now. I agree though we should get more 2x events not bc level matters but so we can unlock higher ways to progress since everything basically revolves around that legion board now.

kMS doesn't have Frenzy/Kishin.
    kMS doesn't have Firestarter Rings.

These two things alone make training at least 4x faster. Unless you have definitive proof that these people are hackers, don't go casually tossing that title on them. All of this is definitely achieveable when you don't have a job and sit at home playing MapleStory for 18+ hours a day (I believe that's what SealLord said how much he played in a day while grinding). The no-life method of grinding is definitely the exception, not the norm, hence why there is a huge gap between the 275s and how many other people are between 251-274.

Either way, back on topic, yes, they definitely need to be doing more 2x events. The infrequency is really annoying, especially when they focus so heavily on these recycled events that are boring at this point.
    suqoFuhreak
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited March 2019
    Mira wrote: »
    Either way, back on topic, yes, they definitely need to be doing more 2x events. The infrequency is really annoying, especially when they focus so heavily on these recycled events that are boring at this point.

I would also include an exp reduction. Now that the rank race is over there is no need to keep the rest of players down with having to grind the amount of exp they are asking from us.