[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sunny Sunday March 9th Arcane Symbol issue

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2019
    Hey Guys,

Just letting you know the issue where the Arcane Symbol Selector coupons couldn't be obtained by players who claimed them from a previous Sunny Sunday is being looked into.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you all.

GhibleeOhelloitsmeYinYangX
  • SparkleFlameSparkleFlame
    Reactions: 810
    edited March 2019
    I am here again as I was last Sunday because I've not received the Arcane Symbol Selector Coupons on either of my 2 accounts. I know some people got a gift box on the left hand side of their screen but I'm wondering why I've not got them again? Has anyone else got the same problem?
  • IlkarIlkar
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2019
    Checking in to say that I'm currently not able to get the compensation coupons (I was on last week during Sunny Sunday to collect but was not able to do so due to the error) as my gift drop is not showing in the left side menu.

I believe the compensation period to collect the symbols is supposed to be active right now
  • BandaBanda
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited March 2019
    as far as i can tell no one in my bl got the compensation so far (luna)
    just wondering if nexon forgot to implement it or screwed up in some other way
  • BandaBanda
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited March 2019
    no compensation so far for me or anyone in my Buddy list (luna)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Nexon is aware that the compensation Arcane Symbol Selectors were not sent to people in Scania, Luna, and EU Reboot.
    This is being looked into.
    SparkleFlameIlkarYinYangX
  • SparkleFlameSparkleFlame
    Reactions: 810
    edited March 2019
    I sent a ticket in this morning @ 08:05am and received a reply from someone @ 09:44am saying I will receive the coupons on March 17th 2019. Don't they realise that it is March 17th today in the UK which I stressed or are they going off US time? Either way it's the 17th for them too now. If Nexon is looking into it I'll wait to see what happens but 1 person on my BL has received theirs but other in my Guild haven't received them either.
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited March 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    There was another Sunny Sunday that gave symbol selectors on February 10th.
    I assume the accounts affected this time are those that claimed symbols on that day.
    NOTE: We will also be distributing the Arcane Symbol x5 Selector Coupon (x4) perk that certain players didn't receive during last week's 3/10 Sunny Sunday. Players who logged into last week's Sunny Sunday and did not receive the reward will be able to claim it from the Gift Drop during the hours listed above. You can read more about this compensation here.
    I didn't receive Arcane Symbol x5 Selector Coupon (x4) for todays compensation, there is no Gift Drop box icon. And there is no quest either to claim the coupons.
    I heard other worlds did receive them, some even 40 symbols.

Edit: Didn't notice there was a second page on this thread. I see your reply now.

• AracelyAracely
    Reactions: 740
    edited March 2019
    Any word on what will happen for Scania, Luna, and EU Reboot?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited March 2019
    Hello!
    We've recently updated our March 21st maintenance post.
    Please note that the players who did not receive the Sunny Sunday Arcane Symbol Selector Compensation will receive the rewards in the Gift Drop after maintenance.
    You will be able to receive them from:
    PDT: March 21 (after maintenance) until March 24 at 4:59 PM

You can check other time zones in the link below:
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/45263/scheduled-minor-patch-march-21-2019