[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Account not verified

DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
Reactions: 1,150
edited March 2019 in Bug Reporting
It keeps saying "This account has not been verified Please follow the instructions in your email to complete verification before playing MapleStory"
I have been playing for a very long time.
Please fix.

Comments

• DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
    edited March 2019
    Logging out of the launcher, and then back in again seem to have corrected it.
  • DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
    edited March 2019
    It is still doing it; even after i uninstalled the launcher, and reinstalled it.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited March 2019
    It is still doing it; even after i uninstalled the launcher, and reinstalled it.

Hello!
    We are aware of the account verification issue and are currently looking into it.
    We would like to advise you to please submit a ticket to our Support team if you have not done so already.
  • DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
    edited March 2019
    Submitted one, just now.
  • MascaradeMascarade
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited March 2019
    Happened to me too, I did log a ticket but when can we expect this to be fixed ? I cant play at all and why did this happen ? I got this little mushroom window asking did I really want to DC my char when this happened ? I clicked yes I wanted to dc then when I tried to relog my other char thats when I got the "your account has not been verified? Now I can't get back into game at all
    MorningAfterSeven
  • msbdmmsbdm
    Reactions: 310
    It's not working for me either why is nexon not doing anything about it ? I can't get into to do my quest today or keep up with the story line ? When can we expect to have this fixed ? Why no official confirmation ?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited March 2019
    Hello!
    We've just made an announcement concerning the account verification error.

If you are unable to proceed after the world selection screen, please follow the steps listed in this link below:
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/360025674731

We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Thank you.
  • MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited March 2019
    Occurred to me since this morning, I'm able to access Bera in GMS, but not Luna.
    :(
  • ShampionShampion
    Reactions: 500
    Same happened to me yesterday, meanwhile on the 11th attempt I managed to log in. Today though, about 3 hours ago I was online, relogged to go to a different character and got the notice again, I can enter any server in North America Region, but none in Europe (since I play in Luna that is a problem). For the past 3 hours I have not managed to log in at all...tried it maybe about 20 times...It would be great if that could be fixed soon, emergency maintenance wouldnt be too bad for this reason I believe. :(