[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Need players to steal skills from as a Phantom

InovamedInovamed
Reactions: 575
edited March 23 in General Chat
Well, I'm a Phantom playing on Luna server. I need to steal a few skills but I just cant find players of these classes.
Is anyone on Luna server has one of these classes, and can please login to the character and I can steal the skills from you?

Corsair
Dark Knight
Bishop
Cannoneer
F/P Arch Mage
Dual Blade

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,045
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 23
    You might be able to players lounging on Ch 1 in most towns (Henesys, Arcane River, Leafre, and possibly Root Abyss lobby)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 15,035
    edited March 23
    scholar624 wrote: »
    You might be able to players lounging on Ch 1 in most towns (Henesys, Arcane River, Leafre, and possibly Root Abyss lobby)

Nameless town, to be precise. I would suggest ardentmill as well, but I think that's one of the "das ist verboten" maps for stealing skills. Which, in my opinion, is kind of stupid.

I'm curious, though, as to why you need a corsair to steal anything from.
  • InovamedInovamed
    edited March 23
    Thanks guys, I found most of the skills I needed, if I still cant find what I need I'll tell you, cya.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 2,685
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 23
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Nameless town, to be precise. I would suggest ardentmill as well, but I think that's one of the "das ist verboten" maps for stealing skills. Which, in my opinion, is kind of stupid.

If they were reading an old guide, Eight-Legs Easton was a recommended training skill, but just got supremely outclassed by the Cannoneer move.
  • InovamedInovamed
    edited March 23
    Mira wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

If they were reading an old guide, Eight-Legs Easton was a recommended training skill, but just got supremely outclassed by the Cannoneer move.
    I'm good now, I found players to steal from. It seems like Nameless Town has more players than all other places combined!