[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Demon King Tower Unavailable

AracelyAracely
Reactions: 740
edited April 2019 in Bug Reporting
I have not beaten it, and the patch notes say it should be available until the 10th of April for me. But if I try to enter it says 'Tenant Wanted'. Could that please be fixed today? :( Some people on Reddit reported the same issue before me so I went in-game and checked, happens to me too.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Thank you for reporting this. Nexon has been notified.
    Invulgo
  • FawkoFawko
    Reactions: 2,360
    edited April 2019
    I also experience this, I hope its available before the event ends due to the discrepancy in the notes and in-game but we shall see
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited April 2019
    Hello!
    We plan to re-open Demon King's Tower after maintenance this week!
    We have just updated our maintenance post: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/45871/scheduled-minor-patch-april-11-2019
  • AracelyAracely
    Reactions: 740
    edited April 2019
    Thanks for making it available again :)
    Not sure if this extra bit is considered a bug, but people can now complete the tower but not get the rewards (because the event/quest has ended I guess?). Haven't tried it myself yet but people in the re-opening thread on reddit started mentioning that.
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Aracely wrote: »
    Thanks for making it available again :)
    Not sure if this extra bit is considered a bug, but people can now complete the tower but not get the rewards (because the event/quest has ended I guess?). Haven't tried it myself yet but people in the re-opening thread on reddit started mentioning that.

Yes, that's true!
    The quest [Retro World] Eliminate the Demon King is no longer available to complete, so people who were not able to clear Demon King's Tower due to the issue where the tower could not be entered anymore, will actually not be able to clear that quest and earn the final rewards including the Retro Hero Medal.

This issue applies to me, too. So I cannot earn the final reward given from the expired quest.

Thank you for your attention!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Thank you for reporting the quest's expiration.
    Nexon has been informed.
    GoldAdventurer
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited April 2019
    How do you get back in the tower? I don't see the reopening of the event anywhere.
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited April 2019
    Nevermind, I'm clearly blind lol
  • thiefDK321thiefDK321
    Reactions: 800
    edited April 2019
    I just defeated the demon king and yes i got no medal because the quest expired.
    Can we somehow get the medal during a maint?

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    thiefDK321 wrote: »
    I just defeated the demon king and yes i got no medal because the quest expired.
    Can we somehow get the medal during a maint?

Read 3 and 4 posts above yours.