[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Spot the difference day count not resetting.

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited April 2019 in Bug Reporting
I did the spot the difference event on the first day it was out. I went one time after day change today and now it is telling me that I have 0 times left. I'm so sad!!!

Comments

• ACMUACMU
    Reactions: 820
    edited April 2019
    2 of my friends in Luna are having the same problem, the counters mentions they have no entry left though they only entered yesterday.

another problem you might encounter is that you do not get the notice for the quest while you are in esfera, while other regions like VJ and morass seem to have no problems
  • CkuchilloCkuchillo
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited April 2019
    im having the same problem too , Ckuchillo , level 240 night lord from kradia
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited April 2019
    Still says, "You can participate 0 more times today."
    FoxyOra
    Kanna
    Mardia
    play 5 times and never again...
    Okay now after the day change I was able to go again. It finally reset Whoot!!!
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited April 2019
    There are more things wrong with this quest, it is always the same accounts that are left out when there are 1 or 2 players left that do not team up in a party of 3.

Whenever I try to join the quest there is a 66.66666% chance that i am left whitout a party.
    Would have been nice that nexon made it random who is left outside instead of focusing on the same accounts
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited April 2019
    Just noticed it are always the higher players that are the leftovers
    guess logging on alower char might get me in
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited April 2019
    Yeah i'm 0/3 tonight on attempting to go in. I keep getting kicked out as the highest level person there.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited April 2019
    now 0/4 on entry attempts...i'm level 254.