[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I will end our shedding of tears right here

InovamedInovamed
Reactions: 675
edited April 2019 in General Chat
Hi everyone, I'd like to tell you something important that, even though to some of you it might seem obvious and boring to hear, some of you not, and its important to tell it anyways.
First of all, let's begin with a simple fact. In every time someone has made a new forum thread to bring up a certain subject for game change proposal, like merging worlds/world transfer, improvment of game contents/features, or whatever else that you don't like in the game - and there are a lot of things we don't currently like in the game. In every time, Nexon have never heard or seen our shedding of tears.
That's why, it's time for me to stand up and tell you this - stop shedding the tears then. Play the game as it is right now, or go play a different game. It's as simple as it sounds.
If there were miracles, they would already happen. If Nexon wanted to listen to players, they would have done so long time ago. If Nexon could make the changes everyone wants, they would have made these changes already.
I chose to play because I like the game and gameplay is unique. All the new games coming out last few years/last decade or so, are not making me very thrilled.
If you realize you simply can't live with the way the game is right now and the way things are now, you can move play a different game. Make 1000 forum threads or 1000 support tickets, and it still won't help.
We can admit none of the following would probably ever happen:
1. Official Nexon employee replies in a thread and tells us "sure, we will listen to player suggestions from now on"
2. Nexon decides to make a second big bang to the game - where everything gets perfect and exactly the way we want things to be.
3. Worlds merge with Bera or Reboot, the only worlds worth playing on unless you count Scania and Windia.
4. Party quests are full of people.
5. Channels get full to the point you can't login to that channel.
And so on...
You either play the game with the way it is and with the way things are now, or you don't play it.

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Inovamed wrote: »
    1. Official Nexon employee replies in a thread and tells us "sure, we will listen to player suggestions from now on"
    2. Nexon decides to make a second big bang to the game - where everything gets perfect and exactly the way we want things to be.
    3. Worlds merge with Bera or Reboot, the only worlds worth playing on unless you count Scania and Windia.

1. They publicly claim to listen already, and some suggestions do go through. But a lot of things just aren't feasible to implement and balance.
    2. Who is "we"? Because many people want different things and have a different idea of what a perfect MapleStory is.
    3. Reboot can't merge with other worlds because it's a different game type, and Bera is already considered to be over capacity.
    4. Will happen if PQ rewards are adjusted. I don't see why that is a "never".
    5. Nobody in their right mind wants that. Bera was close to that a couple months ago and it was unplayable.
    darik
  • InovamedInovamed
    edited April 2019
    HHG1 wrote: »

1. They publicly claim to listen already, and some suggestions do go through. But a lot of things just aren't feasible to implement and balance.
    2. Who is "we"? Because many people want different things and have a different idea of what a perfect MapleStory is.
    3. Reboot can't merge with other worlds because it's a different game type, and Bera is already considered to be over capacity.
    4. Will happen if PQ rewards are adjusted. I don't see why that is a "never".
    5. Nobody in their right mind wants that. Bera was close to that a couple months ago and it was unplayable.
    I dont have to explain every single thing to you. To me it sounds like you didn't read my post carefully enough. I thought to avoid misunderstandings by being very clear and detailed, but it seems like even that is not enough.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited April 2019
    Sunk cost.
    It take way too much will power to leave when you have too much to leave behind.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Nexon does read player feedback, and take it into account in their decision-making.
    However, they have other considerations as well. I wish they'd be more open ("transparency and communication") about those other considerations, but what it all boils down to at the bottom line is money. Nexon is a company, and its decisions are primarily driven by what they think will bring the best return for investment.
    Knowing what players like and don't like, want or don't want, is important for this assessment of what will bring profit, which is why they (and every other company) do listen. But "listening" doesn't mean "obeying".

So yes, you are right that every player must decide whether to play the game as it is or find something more fun to do.
    But, if you do decide to keep playing, please don't stop voicing your opinions. They are being read.
    FuhreakWONDERGUYdarik
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    I dont have to explain every single thing to you. To me it sounds like you didn't read my post carefully enough. I thought to avoid misunderstandings by being very clear and detailed, but it seems like even that is not enough.

That's a little hostile but okay. I did read your thread thoroughly and I disagree with your viewpoint. You're essentially saying people shouldn't bother suggesting things because none of it will happen anyway, and should just settle for what the game is now because in your personal experience that has made you happy and satisfied. And if not then people should just play another game instead of voicing their concerns.
    On that note, MapleStory is quite unique and there really are no replacements on the market. Players can enjoy the things you mentioned but still feel that it could be improved in other areas. If nobody points those things out, then chances are Nexon will really not see that there is a problem in the first place.
    Nobody is "shedding tears", it's just suggestions to make some aspects of the game better (where possible). Nexon does read them but doesn't implement every little thing for various reasons. Sometimes it takes longer and sometimes there needs to be more backing behind a suggestion for it to even be considered, but that's normal. In many cases nagging can be effective.
    You're also saying none of the things on your list will ever happen, which in your mind is just because Nexon doesn't perform miracles and listen to the players or "see our shedding of tears" as you put it. But that's just not the case for that particular list, and for many other suggestions, which is what I pointed out to you.

The people you're directing the thread to, the people who are truly dissatisfied with the game to the point where they can't play it, already don't play. The rest are playing with the way things are, but make suggestions for things they care about. Some play without making suggestions because they're already satisfied with everything, let others speak for them, or simply don't care enough to take the time and effort to make a thread about it.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    That's why, it's time for me to stand up and tell you this - stop shedding the tears then. Play the game as it is right now, or go play a different game. It's as simple as it sounds.
    You either play the game with the way it is and with the way things are now, or you don't play it.

Hold on now...
    There's a difference between telling people to not hold their breath for things and telling them to just sit down shut up and be quiet.
    I for example would love to personally see a 1:1 KMS clone. I've voiced that opinion multiple times.
    Do I expect it to happen? No. Do I hold out for it? No. Do I still want it to happen and occasionally support that idea? Yes.
    You keep things at the back of Nexon's mind, let them know that "Hey, this is a thing I'd like to see. If it happens, cool."
    Just because issues aren't being addressed as much as players would like doesn't mean they shouldn't be brought up.
    The way you post makes it sound as if Nexon never does ANYTHING. Which while we like to meme this, it's not true.

Nexon is a company, as AKradian said. As a company, Nexon is going to follow the money. GMS is a very small drop in the bucket compared to KMS.
    KMS comes first and I don't think anyone can blame Nexon for that. If not for KMS, we'd have no GMS.
    So long as we keep getting patches I say there's a reason to continue to suggest things. GMS is far from a lost cause.
    I know because I've seen one.

A game where despite constant updates in Korea, we went for over a year without a single one.
    Despite constant begging in forums our cries were met with nothing more than a sticky that read "Answers are coming."
    A game where ultimately, our Christmas present for that year was "At least you get to play one last day before we pull the plug."
    Nexon might not be the most transparent company, but they do make some effort at the very least.
    You cannot imagine the pain of having your favorite MMO torn from your hands as a christmas present if you think what Nexon is doing is bad.
    I can still feel the sadness of watching the community die a slow painful death as they read this letter and waited for the game to ultimately close 1 month later.
    Not sure if linking to this is against any rules or not. Feel free to edit it out if it is.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20071130232059/http://sco.gpotato.com/

While we can argue if Nexon is letting MapleStory die or not, it should be acknowledged that MapleStory is not yet a lost cause.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019

Then I don't have to read or care about a single word you say. If you aren't willing to entertain opposing views and opinions, then your post is not worth reading in the first place. If you're looking for an echo chamber for your own feelings and thoughts on a matter, you've come to the wrong place.
    FuhreakPirateIzzyHuskyDM
  • InovamedInovamed
    edited April 2019
    The problem is even if I take the time to explain things, you still would have an opposing view, and would still not understand or give thought to things before making some conclusions.
    I will only say, I stated what I think but what I think is what a lot of other players think. Not every single player, but many others. I have seen too many threads regarding suggestions for changes to the game or the game's bad situation when it comes to socializing, doing things as a party, etc. Right now, the game feels for me and, not just for me, but a lot of others - like a SoloStory, which is a slang term for a Single-Player MapleStory. It feels like an offline game to some extent, and at certain moments/situations.
    Even if as Akradian said, they're reading and taking player suggestions into consideration - that is still not enough, that is still not bringing the very much needed changes the game currently needs.
    Thats why, I concluded, by saying - if you enjoy the game with all the problems that currently exist, then continue playing. If you dont enjoy, then quit. There's no middle option, no magic bullet.
    I was one of these who suggested and made suggestion threads. When I finally realized I am talking to myself when it comes to suggesting ideas, and that none of them will ever be implemented in the game, I realized this is the way things are and I can either play here, or, not play here.
    I have a strong unconfirmed feeling that this lack of listening to players is because of financial related considerations, as if certain player ideas would hurt game revenue for Nexon. But, thats only a feeling and we might never find out why they're not listening to us.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited April 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »

Hold on now...
    There's a difference between telling people to not hold their breath for things and telling them to just sit down shut up and be quiet.
    I for example would love to personally see a 1:1 KMS clone. I've voiced that opinion multiple times.
    Do I expect it to happen? No. Do I hold out for it? No. Do I still want it to happen and occasionally support that idea? Yes.
    You keep things at the back of Nexon's mind, let them know that "Hey, this is a thing I'd like to see. If it happens, cool."
    Just because issues aren't being addressed as much as players would like doesn't mean they shouldn't be brought up.
    The way you post makes it sound as if Nexon never does ANYTHING. Which while we like to meme this, it's not true.

Nexon is a company, as AKradian said. As a company, Nexon is going to follow the money. GMS is a very small drop in the bucket compared to KMS.
    KMS comes first and I don't think anyone can blame Nexon for that. If not for KMS, we'd have no GMS.
    So long as we keep getting patches I say there's a reason to continue to suggest things. GMS is far from a lost cause.
    I know because I've seen one.

A game where despite constant updates in Korea, we went for over a year without a single one.
    Despite constant begging in forums our cries were met with nothing more than a sticky that read "Answers are coming."
    A game where ultimately, our Christmas present for that year was "At least you get to play one last day before we pull the plug."
    Nexon might not be the most transparent company, but they do make some effort at the very least.
    You cannot imagine the pain of having your favorite MMO torn from your hands as a christmas present if you think what Nexon is doing is bad.
    I can still feel the sadness of watching the community die a slow painful death as they read this letter and waited for the game to ultimately close 1 month later.
    Not sure if linking to this is against any rules or not. Feel free to edit it out if it is.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20071130232059/http://sco.gpotato.com/

While we can argue if Nexon is letting MapleStory die or not, it should be acknowledged that MapleStory is not yet a lost cause.

lmao, that's not true though they do shut you up lmao. there are examples of it. but the thing is that's why you have discord and reddit. Should you stay quiet in situations like that no I don't think so but let's not lie and think some people don't get shut up or monitored. The company makes decisions and stuff. that's true but remember during the situation with the banning issue when some of us got a ban for no reason. what happened to some of us who voiced our concerns? we got shut down or made to be silenced. that's the issue we have, but we can't act like it doesn't happen and people give up because of it. Some people don't stay silent cause when you do speak you get punished for it. The thing that will make a person different is if they know the powers that be and choose to face them knowing the consequences and ready to face them. That's what we need cause all other methods won't and haven't worked, and will never work. Optimisim is great when you have dealing with innovators it does not work when someone has their mind set and made up.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2019
    botom line is no matter how much you try to explain, not every one has to have the same opinions or suggestions as you do. But it shouldn't stop you from having those suggestions. that's where you find a potential compromise.

Fuhreak
  • rizariza
    edited April 2019
    botom line is no matter how much you try to explain, not every one has to have the same opinions or suggestions as you do. But it shouldn't stop you from having those suggestions. that's where you find a potential compromise.

Well, it been happening if you haven't noticed and it will keep happening. If anyone studies media and propaganda you would know it's inevitable I think what he said is true in some aspects like either bear with it or play the game. but bear with it as like just taking anything someone takes from you as a business deal there's times when you need to learn how to walk away. I remember in the past someone proposed a bad alliance deal when I was a guild master in khaini-broa. It was horrible to deal and I walked away cause some deals or offers aren't worth it. I think it the same with maple. we should take the best and be the best and It not being cocky, it just having that respect for yourself and your base and friends. If your ok with taking poop inovamed go ahead I won't hate on you or judge you. But as a collective, we as a community need to do better and think better and need to set a standard for excellence. If it having good stands in the community, making maple great again, don't shed any tears or what you want to call it there needs to be a standard or we have no community.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited April 2019
    i dont know why people want other game-world all the time
    first was more reg servers , then reboot, then ms2 and now people want old maple server....

all you do is killing maplestory and divide communities
    we need force nexon to make maplestory great again (if not to late ......)

if we said strongly no to crazy p2w on time reboot could have been avoided
    if we kept spam nexon to keep update graphic design-events ms2 could have been avoided
    etc etc
    we could avoid many issues and keept maplestory mmorpg (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game)

we are at 3k+- players (line event vote source)
    if we keep ignore maplestory and focus on other servers-worlds we will again lose many players
    Fuhreak
  • rizariza
    edited April 2019
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    i dont know why people want other game-world all the time
    first was more reg servers , then reboot, then ms2 and now people want old maple server....

all you do is killing maplestory and divide communities
    we need force nexon to make maplestory great again (if not to late ......)

if we said strongly no to crazy p2w on time reboot could have been avoided
    if we kept spam nexon to keep update graphic design-events ms2 could have been avoided
    etc etc
    we could avoid many issues and keept maplestory mmorpg (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game)

we are at 3k+- players (line event vote source)
    if we keep ignore maplestory and focus on other servers-worlds we will again lose many players

You said the key word "make maple great again" its not that hard its called priorities. As a community, we need to set priorities that are a must for us and keep those selected priorities on the front of our needs. once we can collectively and find one person to voice our concerns we can then make maple great again. rn Nexon is going from one thing to another leaving a large base which made them behind, we have to remind them who is the real backbone of MapleStory which is ms1 players. once we can convey that to them we can accomplish our goal.
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited April 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    Nexon does read player feedback, and take it into account in their decision-making.
    However, they have other considerations as well. I wish they'd be more open ("transparency and communication") about those other considerations, but what it all boils down to at the bottom line is money. Nexon is a company, and its decisions are primarily driven by what they think will bring the best return for investment.
    Knowing what players like and don't like, want or don't want, is important for this assessment of what will bring profit, which is why they (and every other company) do listen. But "listening" doesn't mean "obeying".

So yes, you are right that every player must decide whether to play the game as it is or find something more fun to do.
    But, if you do decide to keep playing, please don't stop voicing your opinions. They are being read.

coming out of the closet o.0 ? i see good luck dont get muted-kicked

listening its not enough if there is no action to satisfy most players (the one that can make their investment back or even add more are players )
    unsatisfied maplers wont stay ,i dont think nexon knows but their expectations are to high ( line friends x maplestory )
  • rizariza
    edited April 2019
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

coming out of the closet o.0 ? i see good luck dont get muted-kicked

listening its not enough if there is no action to satisfy most players (the one that can make their investment back or even add more are players )
    unsatisfied maplers wont stay ,i dont think nexon knows but their expectations are to high ( line friends x maplestory )

Yea what you said sums it up a lot of people got muted during the issue of the random ban and had to take their opinions to other platforms, even I got a strike upgrade cause of it so some times even if someone had a good idea its whether they feel its worth the talk to get a strike or punishment. But the last line you said "coming out of the closet o.0 ? i see good luck dont get muted-kicked" sums it up nicely. but yea I mean I do encourage people too to voice their opinion and keep doing it as voices matters. But I feel people shouldn't have to feel they can't voice their opinions as it an important factor in real sustainable changes. I been vocal about world merge and transfer for about 2-3 years and getting ban or not won't stop me from voicing that issue Like I said before we had great people take L's purposely for change would you all be willing to do so or be hated for change? That question is one we all must ask ourselves also the greatest enemy that seconds self is "fear". I think Fear of judgment, fear of others opinions are the reason nothing gets done as people are too worried about the next person and how they will react to seeing your true self. Once a person masters fear I feel they be unstoppable ;)
  • DavOpsDavOps
    Reactions: 560
    edited April 2019
    I dont know why you guys do so much drama

I agree with OP in what it says, no matter what we do nexon will disregard our opinions, they are slowly killing the game with those bad decisions, in less than a year, the players have retreated considerably.

It is a torture for the new players to progress in MS, they will play it for a while and then they will leave it, and for the old players it will be almost the same, there will be a time that they reach the top and then they will leave it because they will not have anything to do there.

There is nothing new, not even in events everything is the same, dailys, dailys, everything is already very boring, the only thing we can do is wait, wait for the game to improve or see what happens when a game loses popularity
    SlicedTime
  • rizariza
    edited April 2019
    DavOps wrote: »

I agree with OP in what it says, no matter what we do nexon will disregard our opinions, they are slowly killing the game with those bad decisions, in less than a year, the players have retreated considerably.

It is a torture for the new players to progress in MS, they will play it for a while and then they will leave it, and for the old players it will be almost the same, there will be a time that they reach the top and then they will leave it because they will not have anything to do there.

There is nothing new, not even in events everything is the same, dailys, dailys, everything is already very boring, the only thing we can do is wait, wait for the game to improve or see what happens when a game loses popularity

Yeah I think the new kanna skill "bad decision" may save the market as no one will seek frenzies no more and maybe it can be a bad move "encourage more hackers" or promote more fair and honest mapling but we will see in future updates
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    DavOps wrote: »

I personally disagree. Nexon is doing a great deal of trying for a game that is barely worth running.
    I've even heard claims that they operate at a loss. If Nexon didn't care they'd just pull the plug instead of bleeding more money.
    The players have a lot more power to change things than they give credit to. Even a dying game can have a friendly and welcoming community.
    This is an issue that not only Nexon, but also players have the power to adapt to and fight back against.

When was the last time you actually invited that guy who popped into your channel to your party?
    How about party requests? They usually do get declined, but I've had the chance to grind with a few people and it's always fun.
    Even if you don't party, just yesterday I had someone enter my map and take the other half while we had a silent agreement going on.
    Party play being slower or faster is a non-issue. If you're actually concerned about party play, the speed at which you progress should be second to that.

If you only care about rankings and getting high level characters then use whatever methods are fastest.
    Given how many people are vocal about party play being dead though, I don't think this is the majority of players.
  • fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited April 2019
    I personally disagree. Nexon is doing a great deal of trying for a game that is barely worth running.
    I've even heard claims that they operate at a loss. If Nexon didn't care they'd just pull the plug instead of bleeding more money.
    The players have a lot more power to change things than they give credit to. Even a dying game can have a friendly and welcoming community.
    This is an issue that not only Nexon, but also players have the power to adapt to and fight back against.

I've said this before, but if Nexon really cared, they'd try to make the game better. Yea, they're a business, and their current model is working in other countries, but instead of trying to make Maplestory into a long-term plan to milk players, what if they just sat down and really try to work out what makes players want to play Maple instead of dubiously creating stockholme-syndrome mechanics and tightly controlling player progress. I think with the state of Maplestory 2 proves they have still a lot to learn about how they can interpret and deliver on the audience that they're trying to cater for (different dev team working on MS2 than MS notwithstanding).

When was the last time you actually invited that guy who popped into your channel to your party?
    How about party requests? They usually do get declined, but I've had the chance to grind with a few people and it's always fun.
    Even if you don't party, just yesterday I had someone enter my map and take the other half while we had a silent agreement going on.
    Party play being slower or faster is a non-issue. If you're actually concerned about party play, the speed at which you progress should be second to that.

Biased personal experience. I'm not sure why you're trying to even downplay on receiving loot/exp when it's one of the core tenets of Maplestory, due to grinding. No one wants to feel like their wasting their time when Maple has so many ways to, and for better results. That, in itself, is where certain players find enjoyment. Even if the community adopts a more proactive attitude on party-play, sacrificing material gain for that party enjoyment, what do those players have to look forward to? How does Maplestory actually cater to those who want to party? Using your example, is it still fun to share this map with someone? Sure. Wouldn't it be better if the map was designed for more than one person, and necessitated conscious party-player interactions and impact? Surely, that would be even better. But there is no hook, no incentive, nothing. You are literally doing the same thing as if you were doing things solo plus x number of players in the same map as you are, except less map space and gains.

I mean, if "being slower or faster is a non-issue" then we'd have little further need to look at than at the state of Kannas.

Given how many people are vocal about party play being dead though, I don't think this is the majority of players.

Yea, I wonder how vocal the massive amount of players that stopped playing Maplestory over the years are.

I'm sure Nexon knows, but all we want is for Maplestory to feel like an MMORPG again. Sense of adventure, secrets, fighting as a group, being tested. What that really comes done to is a more focused balance towards these things, a direction that success has been seen with Dragon's Quest, Final Fantasy, Persona, etc.
    WONDERGUYDavOpsSlicedTime
  • rizariza
    edited April 2019

I've said this before, but if Nexon really cared, they'd try to make the game better. Yea, they're a business, and their current model is working in other countries, but instead of trying to make Maplestory into a long-term plan to milk players, what if they just sat down and really try to work out what makes players want to play Maple instead of dubiously creating stockholme-syndrome mechanics and tightly controlling player progress. I think with the state of Maplestory 2 proves they have still a lot to learn about how they can interpret and deliver on the audience that they're trying to cater for (different dev team working on MS2 than MS notwithstanding).

Biased personal experience. I'm not sure why you're trying to even downplay on receiving loot/exp when it's one of the core tenets of Maplestory, due to grinding. No one wants to feel like their wasting their time when Maple has so many ways to, and for better results. That, in itself, is where certain players find enjoyment. Even if the community adopts a more proactive attitude on party-play, sacrificing material gain for that party enjoyment, what do those players have to look forward to? How does Maplestory actually cater to those who want to party? Using your example, is it still fun to share this map with someone? Sure. Wouldn't it be better if the map was designed for more than one person, and necessitated conscious party-player interactions and impact? Surely, that would be even better. But there is no hook, no incentive, nothing. You are literally doing the same thing as if you were doing things solo plus x number of players in the same map as you are, except less map space and gains.

I mean, if "being slower or faster is a non-issue" then we'd have little further need to look at than at the state of Kannas.

Yea, I wonder how vocal the massive amount of players that stopped playing Maplestory over the years are.

I'm sure Nexon knows, but all we want is for Maplestory to feel like an MMORPG again. Sense of adventure, secrets, fighting as a group, being tested. What that really comes done to is a more focused balance towards these things, a direction that success has been seen with Dragon's Quest, Final Fantasy, Persona, etc.

I think it similar to what I said before when a company is not fixing a game can be many factors. First notably is that the player base does not care, not only do they not care they take any poop the company gives them. Fix the game they're ok, give them complete trash their ok. This is the topic of having standards that I mention before we as a community need a universal standard that even people who don't agree on everything can agree on that universal thing. Also, the problem or one of the main factors the game is failing and the community is as angry and hate mongering and negative as it is, is mostly because of party playing. Party playing in most to all games has one universal goal, that goal is to connect people and build communities. Back when you used to train for you to get the best out of it you had to wait and join parties. Once joining those parties you sometimes converse or socialize, just looking at it from a sociological view you can see how conditioning people to socialize or party can help build game communities. with having this platform pre-big bang and before the game was very social and very active cause people were invested in that social activity and invested in the people they met and were eager to see them again. The problem with maple nowadays is that instead of conditioning players to communicate and play with others it's doing the complete opposite. It's training unsocial, unemotional, very awkward, people hating robots who only come on to reach a high ranking, maybe do a stream to people they know they can give 2 rats butts about and overall making a bad player base. With the boss being release name ursus it has brought back that feeling of the community again. In khroa we hosted 100's maybe even 100 ursus raids and had people who didn't know each other connect. It brought such positive energy and brought people who wouldn't connect by regular means together. I hosted many of these raids and it became somewhat of a tradition to us. That's what made and did make maple great. These type of bosses is what is making MapleStory 2 great which you have many bosses which you can get 18 or more people fighting and gather. This is why Nexon is failing today and why you see a lot of people are so hateful today, cause their condition to not interact and like people. Nexon is making moves, as they are cause lets, face it a lot of the people in the game are cheaters making settings for it to happen makes more money. That's what I think as that is what I see. With the botting, people making duplications of items and it not solving its encouraging bad behavior. There are only one best solution in-game moderators we had them before and have them during Nexon in-game events we need more of that. I think for ghiblee if she can get herself and team to have a presence in server and work with the real gm team to do events in the game and not discord I think it will make a difference. In ms2 Cuddles role switch from being CM on both game and social media to just social media, I think we can do something similar to have an in-game community manager or leader in each server. If that is hard to do cause we have a lot of servers just combine all of them and problem solve. So yeah I am going in but yea I think this is a crust of what I feel is needed to fix our community :(