[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

WHERES THE COASTERS

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
i don't know if this is the place to talk about merch

and i know this came out 5 hours ago or around that time, so im going to make this short and sweet.
last time i checked the korean maplestory team sold COASTERS

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK FANCY AF WHILE HAVING CUTE MERCH FROM A GAME THAT PEOPLE BARELY PLAY IN THE U.S
WHEREEEEEE NEXON WHERE

BECAUSE ITS NOT IN THE MERCH STORE ALL I SEE ARE THE PLUSHIE that are cute, T-shirts that some are ok but the one that says mapler. please i wish to meet someone who has pride playing this game 24/7

and those TUMBLERS, they're cute BUT I WANT MUGS BIG YETI OR DUCKS FROM MAPLESTORY 2 MUGS

i don't need to hear other people say that they disagree because this is suggestion and i suggest coasters and you people can BITE ME.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    WHERE'S THE KABOOM? THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EARTH-SHATTERING KABOOM!
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited April 2019
    -waiting for Mouse pads and Rock Spirits- Its ok. They will add more as time goes on.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    Personally I'm waiting on these.

@Ghiblee PHONE CASES OR RIOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • TrystarrTrystarr
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited April 2019
    'Noone plays this game. Noone has pride playing this game.. I WANT MAPLE COASTERS'.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Trystarr wrote: »
    'Noone plays this game. Noone has pride playing this game.. I WANT MAPLE COASTERS'.

there's like so many other post but you decided to stick your butt in this one.

but in other words im sorry my opinion made you salty, how about you go to twitter and cry about it.