[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestions to Battle Statistic Function

EnRonG_2000EnRonG_2000
Reactions: 610
edited April 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Greetings Developers,

I want to discuss something regarding the Battle Statistic function.

Firstly, I hope you can let players change what is displayed in the minimized window. For e.g., I can choose to display the mesos obtained instead of total damage dealt to monsters, and I can choose to see the damage ratio of certain skills instead of EXP gained.

Secondly, I hope the Battle Statistic Function can analyse more data. I hope I can see how many monsters I've eliminated. And when I am farming, I want to select an item and analyse how many items I've gained in that period of time.

Hope you could accept my suggestions and hope we can play in a Better MapleStory!

Sincerely,
EnRonG_2000

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    While I would love to see at least part of this implemented, the developers don't read the forums. And if they do, they absolutely do not make their presence known. Another point, gms has no local, stateside developers. There is a gms dev team, but they work out of Korea; same with the other localized versions of the game.
    YinYangXSlicedTime
  • EnRonG_2000EnRonG_2000
    Reactions: 610
    edited April 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    While I would love to see at least part of this implemented, the developers don't read the forums. And if they do, they absolutely do not make their presence known. Another point, gms has no local, stateside developers. There is a gms dev team, but they work out of Korea; same with the other localized versions of the game.

Thanks for telling me about it.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited April 2019
    I'd like the battle analysis system to have a 3 second countdown option for testing damages on a dummy more effectively.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    ShadEight wrote: »
    I'd like the battle analysis system to have a 3 second countdown option for testing damages on a dummy more effectively.

If it helps at all, you can put it on a hotkey and both start and stop it with that key.
    FuhreakYinYangXSlicedTime
  • BugsinthegameBugsinthegame
    Reactions: 910
    edited April 2019
    I want it to run over 1 hour