[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The maplestory facebook site

foussiremixfoussiremix
Reactions: 2,335
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2019 in Rants and Raves
Ngl guys but I am pretty annoyed by the people being on the posts being all the time "mimimi we want pre bb maple" .
I mean how much nostalgia and denial to you have to be like that.
Its been going on for years now.

Another thing I noticed is that these people complain always about, fast leveling, grinding, no parties, no party quests and yadayada, too much single player stuff.

Its pretty funny cause most mmos these days don't have much party play and you level up fast and nobody complains.

And the game still has a good community, people are helpful sometimes or just join a guild.

I had to get that all out.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    Your first mistake was reading facebook comments.
    foussiremix
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited April 2019
    What I see on Facebook: Gib Pre-bb.
    I just giggle.
    foussiremix
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Your first mistake was reading facebook comments.

I know
    Never gonna do it again
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    What I see on Facebook: Gib Pre-bb.
    I just giggle.

Same its just funny
    Petalmagic
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited April 2019
    The way I see it a large part of the Facebook demographic are potential returning players that often are stuck in the past. Some of them do not seem to have a broad understanding of how MapleStory is right now, because you really have to play it fairly regularly to keep up.

Also behind every "plz bring pre bb back" statement is love for the core game and massive nostalgia. It is really just passion for the game. Maybe not the way it is now, but they are still fans. They might not do dailies anymore or even play at all. Still at one point they were players just like us.

foussiremixShadowJoshXD