[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Request] Another sale for the coin shop?

EpigenesisEpigenesis
Reactions: 575
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The season 1 Big Bang coin shop ends on May 21, but the Sunny Sundays before then don't list another sale in the Patch Notes. From what I remember of other coin shops divided into seasons, we usually had two sales per coin shop season, and it feels kind of unfair to only have one sale partway through when there are only so many coins you can get before then (especially with the bugged Sunday coins last week and delayed compensation). Could we get another 30% off sale on the 19th before the season 1 store closes so we can make the most of the event?
YinYangXSilvaa

Comments

• SilvaaSilvaa
    Reactions: 720
    edited May 2019
    I second this. I think a sale near the end of the season would have benefited a lot more since a lot of players including myself are aiming for the expensive purchases in the Big Bang coin shop anyways. I did hear however they were going to compensate by giving players 210 coins for free for players who logged on during Sunday. I have no idea when they will give it to us though.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Silvaa wrote: »
    I second this. I think a sale near the end of the season would have benefited a lot more since a lot of players including myself are aiming for the expensive purchases in the Big Bang coin shop anyways. I did hear however they were going to compensate by giving players 210 coins for free for players who logged on during Sunday. I have no idea when they will give it to us though.

That compensation was removed for NA and don't think they mentioned if they're ever going to actually compensate.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/47674/updated-may-3-complete-scheduled-maintenance-may-3-2019
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Silvaa wrote: »

That compensation was removed for NA and don't think they mentioned if they're ever going to actually compensate.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/47674/updated-may-3-complete-scheduled-maintenance-may-3-2019

Hello!
    We do plan to provide compensation for those who did not claim the compensation coupons already in NA region.
    We apologize for the inconvenience!