[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Combo Fury -hookshot bug ...

thrakkesthrakkes
Reactions: 2,135
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
Why can't we write long title ...? So, the bug is Combo Fury -Hookshot (Hero branch 2nd job skill) doesn't always move to furthest enemy into range and also never landing behind the mob as skill description says. For which enemy it picks, it is probably the oldest mob spawn within the range.

There is proof, I recorded two videos, so one with Combo Fury bug, then next one will be Marksman Hookshot skill working properly.

Combo Fury bug (Down Arrow function) :

Hookshot working properly:

Both skills have very similar Hookshot function skill description

thrakkes, Hero Lv245 in Bera

Comments

• thrakkesthrakkes
    edited January 2019
    This issue still occuring for Hero =/
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited January 2019
    Wish i can train efficiently with it most of the times ... Any knowledge of this issue from Nexon ?
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited January 2019
    I have seen in patch note we can no longer use Hookshot function in limited mobility maps, but what about hookshot bug issue?? No news about it.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited May 2019
    This bug still occuring. Hopefully KMS will find a fix soon.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited July 2019
    Why can't Nexon say a word about this bug? If impossible to fix, then can we at least hit multiple mobs at our way, so the hookshot function will have even more chance of hitting the farthest ennemy? At first introduction of Combo Fury, hookedshot, it could hit multiple mobs, so let us do that as ''temporary'' fix!! Thanks