[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do you fund your other characters?

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited May 2019 in General Chat
I am curious on how you guys outfit characters that aren't your main, but not a mule like an HS mule or Kanna mule. Do you treat them with the same treatment as your mains, complete ass equips or somewhere in between?

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    I just buy them fafnir gear but I dont really focus on giving them op potential.
    Also I give them solid gollux gear that dropped on my main .

Basically nearly same gear as main but like low starforce.

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Fafnir equips, all the low-tier Boss Equip set, Empress glove/shoe/cape. 3% stat potential on all gear, 6% if I manage to roll into epic. 140 Gollux pendant/belt. Scroll only during the Spell Trace Fever events, and then star the equips up to 12 (or whatever the max is for those equips).
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2019
    Mira wrote: »
    Fafnir equips, all the low-tier Boss Equip set, Empress glove/shoe/cape. 3% stat potential on all gear, 6% if I manage to roll into epic. 140 Gollux pendant/belt. Scroll only during the Spell Trace Fever events, and then star the equips up to 12 (or whatever the max is for those equips).

I follow the same approach. I 15% trace a fafnir, but I would epic pot it and cube for a combination of 6% ATT with IED or another attack line. I would use epic Pensalir and transfer them to CRA with good flames so I end with items 9% stat, +5% flame or +50 main stat on that item. I would then do the same to the Gollux gear and boss accessory set (9% stat 12 star them but I wouldn't flame the Gollux gear.) Since I am a little overkill, I would chase down an additional 3 Blackgate Rings and 9% stat them.

A character built under these conditions have have 600k range and 196 star force which makes it suitable to powerlevel.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2019
    4 fafnir parts with epic 2 line stat% and 2 line Att or Matt on wep, emblem and 2ndary. Boss accessories with epic 2 or 1 main stat % line. Necromancer shoes and gloves (epic 2 %lines) cause they usually give top notch bonus stats. Tyrant cloaks from my main stashed and psoked from maplehood+cash transfer eevent. If u dont have tyrant cloak, use either von leon, empress or enrage zakum capes (whichever gives u better bonus stat). Put 50 value bonus stat ([n% all stat×10]+[n +att/matt x 5]+[+n main stat]= value) on all the equips (except for necromancer, I usually use 80 value or above necro), and decent att/matt on the wep. All of them 70% spell traced and 10 star forced. This pretty much allows me to reach 200 quickly with ez one shot kills and i can even beat cra if I enhance some 5th cores and af, and my hand control is in tip top condition