[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAYS ;)

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited May 2019 in General Chat
Greetings fellow maplers I hope everyone was using their voices lately cause its time to voice our opinion on ancient classics, legends, and our former greats. There was once a tale of 2 warriors one name Aran another name Hudak, a tale of jealousy and the will of warriors. Long ago there Hudak was an amazing and great warrior "hehehe great" and he was so good no one can match him.

No one but aran, whose battle powers was superior to him in every way. It wasn't til one day Hudak had an encounter with the black mage who ask him, "Do you want your chance at glory? Do you want to be acknowledged? Do you want everyone to see your greatness? Do you want to not be voiceless?" He covered him in an ice blue armor he said "Hudak I give you your chance at glory kill your friend Aran and wheep the rewards as well as proving your loyalty.

This story is a story lost in our great past of MapleStory and I feel if we are to be great again we should bring it back. He was one of our great og's and we need Ice Knight back. Whose in favor of bringing back Hudak the Ice knight back as a party quest pvp :D

MapleStory-BasilMarket-Screen-207108.jpg

mcL4D3B.jpg
  1. Bring it back?3 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (2 votes)
    2. No
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited May 2019
    Why on earth would they bring pq in soloplestory?
  • rizariza
    edited May 2019
    ShokunKaYo wrote: »
    Why on earth would they bring pq in soloplestory?

I think it would great to bring back most to all old quest and it'll make maple great again. I think ice knight and a few others if revamped it be a great arc or pq. I think its one of those bosses that's a lost boss and a great one at that due to his background.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited May 2019
    "Let it Go" love, Just "Let it Go"...
  • rizariza
    edited May 2019
    scholar624 wrote: »
    "Let it Go" love, Just "Let it Go"...

lol, honestly I feel it be great let's do it!!!