[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pink Bean script is so tedious

DuskGuardDuskGuard
Reactions: 1,465
in General Chat
I don't mind leveling this thing to 200, visiting numerous parts of the maple world, and getting 30 fame. I do mind waiting for hours trying to get people for ludibrium PQ which nobody does anymore, or doing lengthy questlines that involve killing 180 of X in a map with abysmal enemy spawns. If this event was supposed to be fun it succeeded in doing the opposite.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    If you're in the official discord(or even the reddit one for that matter), it shouldn't be too difficult to round up a group to do it with. Just make sure you let them know what server you're on and you should be good to go.

As for the other bit, I'm assuming you're referring to the temple of time quests? Since you need to kill pink bean as pink bean to clear one of the challenges. If that's the case, you're right, those maps are pretty horrible spawn-wise. If you really want the holy pink beanity title, you'll have to grin and bear it, really. Best you can do is ask, again in discord, if anyone would be willing to come kishin, or even drop frenzy, in the maps to help you get through them faster.

If you don't use discord, it takes almost no time at all to make an account, download and install the program, and join the server. You should have no issue at all getting a group together for ludi pq, since you're far from the only person currently working on their pink bean character.
    DuskGuard
  • DuskGuardDuskGuard
    edited May 2019
    Alright, thankfully reboot is pretty populated so I was able to find a party by using a megaphone. However, for people in less populated worlds, especially those not in bera or scania... i feel so bad. This script becomes literally impossible unless you're playing at peak times, which is usually only like once a week.

Please nexon, if you're going to allow for this type of reward to be gated by how popular your server is, allow people to merge servers or allow SOME way to get it w/o other people.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    I mean, the discord server exists. There aren't a lot of people on the alliance worlds as well as windia, but there should be more than enough to bang together a party to clear a pq. I'm not excusing the glaring issue of world populations, just that there are ways to mitigate the impact to yourself.
  • DuskGuardDuskGuard
    edited May 2019
    I feel ya, there are ways around the whole low pop thing. I just feel bad for people uncomfortable with using discord, or for people who don't know MS discords like that exist.