[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Extra character slot for pathfinder

SumiSumi
Reactions: 1,840
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2019 in General Chat
Will we get an extra character slot for pathfinder? Wouldnt mind 47 or more slots.i cant be the only one that used all slots already.
  1. New classes should get a new slot10 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (10 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    We should get an expansion if we follow KMS.
    YinYangXFuhreakPirateIzzy
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Due to some of the considerations I will explain below, we plan to increase the max character count from 46 to 50 during the update later this year once we merge the worlds.

Seems like we may not be getting a slot for pathfinder. Wich is bs...
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited May 2019
    Well when pathfinder comes out the pink bean character will expire. so if you participated in getting a perm title with the pink bean then you will have a slot.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2019
    Also when we get 50 character slots all the worlds that currently make up our alliances will MERGE in to big mega servers so all your mule characters on the other allianced servers will have to be deleted because you can only have 50!!! So if you have a few mules hanging out in the other servers that are in you current alliance but not on your main server of your account it is time to bring down the AXE!!!
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Yea but thats all after pathfinder comes out.... Im at 46 characters already on my acc. So couldnt join on the pink bean event either.... They are all 200+ thry should just release a new character slot with a new class.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2019
    yeah I understand
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Would be nice if nexon would shine some light on how or what about this....so i know ifni g2 delete something or not
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2019
    Do you have repeated characters? I am at max capacity with all characters and I have 2 extra slots, one being the placeholder/ign holder for pathfinder and the other is my pb slot
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    I only have 1 extra hero i got axe and sword the other char i have is a perm beginner. Still tho they are all nxed up
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    We apologize for the confusion but we do plan to get an extra character slot for our Pathfinder release.
    We'll have a total of 47 slots with Pathfinder. :)
    FuhreakAlexUshimatoPetalmagic
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Sweet ty thats what i wanna hear !