[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event Fairy brothers CRA Box won't work on Reboot

ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
Reactions: 1,330
edited May 2019 in Bug Reporting
So Basically I went online Today and Claim my Fairy Brothers Reward Giving my other Account the CRA box for use in the future.. But when I try to open it It gives the message on chat You cannot use it in this World. I'm Thinking why is that Possible and if so the Event page and the Game itself never mention about this. This seems to be a Bug or it was not mentioned that you can't use it on reboot. Please Post down Bellow if your having the Same issue and Remember to be Very Civil cause we do not want this to get locked.

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    Hello!
    We are currently looking into this issue where Return to Adventure Fairy Bros Gift - Root Abyss Set Box cannot be opened in Reboot. D:
  • KaijiYoshikawaKaijiYoshikawa
    Reactions: 710
    edited May 2019
    Having the same issue in reboot, hopefully they fix it in tomorrows maintnance, that would be awasome
  • DannyDubzDannyDubz
    Reactions: 100
    I'm not on reboot, but having a similar issue. CRA box worked but the Fafnir weapon box did not work...
  • AlbumBlancAlbumBlanc
    Reactions: 715
    edited May 2019
    Same problem here
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    Just to let everyone know, we've fixed this issue during out Scheduled Maintenance today.
    Please check again. :D

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/48260/updated-may-22-scheduled-maintenance-may-23-2019