[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marvel coupons giving wrong items

OjamaOjama
Reactions: 1,140
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2019 in Bug Reporting
05/27/2019 Fafnir Big Mountain YYWDDFLBWTUDYWCN5L Redeemed Fafnir Big Mountain
05/27/2019 Hair Style Coupon (REG) YDQH253QY2YTZVEWNT Redeemed Red Cube
05/27/2019 Gachapon Ticket YXUWPDF7DCEM3SBG2U Redeemed Summerroid (M) Coupon
05/27/2019 Evolution Two-handed Weapon ATT Scroll (2) YCBEHXNZAQJCSU2VU8 Redeemed Evolution Two-handed Weapon ATT Scroll (2)
05/27/2019 Royal Face Coupon (5) YLVS3U2VFXBH84DDLF Redeemed 6h 2x Exp Coupon

The first item name is what it should have given the 2nd one is what i got.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Thank you for reporting this. It has been forwarded.
  • AlliyahAlliyah
    Reactions: 200
    i'm gonna assume we get some kind of compensation for this, cause it's actually ridiculous. i just redeemed a ton of things and like half of them weren't what they were supposed to be (11 bonus pot cubes turned into a freaking respawn token???????????????). if i knew you'd be scamming people like this, i wouldn't have even bothered trying it out
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Alliyah wrote: »
    i'm gonna assume we get some kind of compensation for this, cause it's actually ridiculous. i just redeemed a ton of things and like half of them weren't what they were supposed to be (11 bonus pot cubes turned into a freaking respawn token???????????????). if i knew you'd be scamming people like this, i wouldn't have even bothered trying it out

Could you please list which items you were trying to redeem and what you got instead (like the opening post of the thread did)?

Also, I can't help but wonder why you kept redeeming after you could see things were not as they should be. I'd have stopped and made a ticket after one or two.
  • AlliyahAlliyah
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    Alliyah wrote: »

Could you please list which items you were trying to redeem and what you got instead (like the opening post of the thread did)?

Also, I can't help but wonder why you kept redeeming after you could see things were not as they should be. I'd have stopped and made a ticket after one or two.

what else am i gonna do, ask for a refund LMAO. i had already spun and got the codes, am i magically supposed to know half of them are bugged? there's also no way to check what they actually redeemed into on the player end so i cant really say which ones precisely turned into what, but MOST turned into safety gems/respawn passes/2x exp/drop coupons of varying durations and one turned into an abso archer shoulder/gachapon ticket. these ones i def remember not turning into the right things. also one code just flat out doesn't work at all (for a PSOK), it just gives an error in cash shop and boots you out of it.

05/27/2019 All Stars Hair Coupon YP3BC4SBK47NH9AF33 Redeemed
    05/27/2019 Bonus Potential Cube (11) YJQ5AXH3DULNYU5EQM Redeemed
    05/27/2019 Red Cube Y83FRXK2RDKV98LCVG Redeemed
    05/27/2019 3 Star Enhancement Scroll YP4LZJKLUCJS5T33PN Redeemed
    05/27/2019 Shield Scroll Y9TLTWD297U9V3VDX6 Redeemed
    05/27/2019 Shield Scroll YABSDW2C3VKD54VYTY Redeemed
    05/27/2019 Evolution One-handed Weapon ATT Scroll (2) YMERJF2SYA6HWT6VCX Redeemed
    05/27/2019 Fafnir Rapid Katara YJGX99C6MJ9MNSA7F2 Redeemed
    05/27/2019 Winter Surprise Style Box Y39CFQUXCFMNMWN4PW Redeemed
    05/27/2019 Special Bonus Potential Scroll YQHCE26BFJK4FXAHQR Redeemed
    05/27/2019 Fafnir Risk Holder YLPCJW9ZT23Q46SXCW Redeemed
  • AmAnYaRAmAnYaR
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2019
    I have the same problem, after trying 22 spins today
    Items like 11 gachapon tickets were giving me 150% exp booster
    and Premium boxes = 1 gachapon ticket
    Same thing happened with bonus cubes = 1 gachapon ticket
    05/27/2019 Gachapon Ticket (11) YKR7LHDBUPCCVSU2P5 Redeemed
  • AmateurExAmateurEx
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2019
    So I was spinning the marvel machine, but some of the rewards I got, were not what was displayed.
    Some of the items came out as intended, but a large majority came off as something else.
    I took screenshots of the marvel machine coupons as well as the items in my inventory if neeeded for more proof
    Given to my character on Bera
    Ign - AmateurEx

Items That Came Out as Something Else-

9th Anniversary Prime Scroll for Two-Handed Weapon (3) > Evolution Two-handed Weapon Magic ATT Scroll (2) - YSGA8MWTVB4KR9T4XT
    Guardian Scroll > EXP Booster (4hr) - YE8ERQAGCEPZ87DTY7
    St. Patrick's Day Surprise Style Box > Fearless Pendant - YQG7ZFZQ62T79XC4PT
    Nautilus Hair Coupon (F) > Special Potential Scroll - YM4ZE2CDLEB83XEQV4
    Bonus Potential Cube > Gachapon Ticket (1) - YQFJ85DGNLAYU7BBH5
    Princessroid Coupon > Use Tab 4 Slot Coupon - YVKDW8AAJZDBA9MHAV

Items That Came Out as Intended-

Absolab ARcher Shoulder - YVG733BBSPSY4Y7DT2
    Evolution Two-handed Weapon ATT Scroll (2) - YKZ5QUNXNBLL22DUU5
    Fearless Pendant - YDPK5NG7Q5FMPSNVAP
    Evolution Two-handed Weapon ATT Scroll (2) - YBV2ZJW88R7RPTF8HF
    Safety Gem - YDHDMJKSPBE479QUJ7
    Gachapon Ticket (50) - Y9A24FHP5NA9JT5SMM
  • AnotherWenAnotherWen
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Public Service Announcement: Please do not purchase or spend your NX on Marvel.
    Apparently, the prizes you win are not the actual prizes when redeemed. I redeemed 6 codes which gave me completely different items then shown in the vault. For instance, instead of a halloween surprise style box, i was given two scrolls. This has been happening to numerous players. We spend real hard earned money on this gamble, only to realize the prizes we win are actually fakes. Should we be given refunds?
  • MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited May 2019
    If it was a glitch in there coding that caused you to get two scrolls instead of the prize you have claimed, I would send a ticket to customer service calmly explaining the problem. I would figure they would either refund the item or give the desired item you had won.

I do agree though that they should refund or swap the item for the real item, I wish you good luck. :)

• ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    I didn't have this issue when using Marvel last week.
    I would raise an issue through customer support and show screenshots in your ticket as to what code you redeemed, what it said it was for, and then what you actually got.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    Unfortunately this is being reported around. Hopefully it will be fixed and possibly an extension on Marvel or even a Refund will occur.
  • SeaOleenaSeaOleena
    Reactions: 510
    edited May 2019
    This has happened to me as well.
    2 Halloween CSS turned into scrolls
    5 black cubes turned into 1 use slot expansion
    11 gach turned into scrolls

not redeeming anymore codes. Gotta love when the $$ RNG glitches.
  • RawrFtwRawrFtw
    edited May 2019
    I also had this problem at approximately 8:00pm today.

Items that came out correctly:
    05/28/2019 Beauty Album Hair Slot Expansion (3) YPKST75RN4ND9S9UV5 Redeemed
    05/28/2019 4 Hours 2x Drop Special Card YKMNXD9SXYW9N28WGY Redeemed
    05/28/2019 Magnificent Lotus Soul YQLJXZACW2DXN2874S Redeemed

Items that did not come out correctly:
    05/28/2019 Red Cube - YBPFK53PFNW8RS23CM / Received a 4 hour 2x EXP coupon.
    05/28/2019 Bonus Potential Cube (11) - YCE9DWXPTE9QTUY7EW / Received an Absolab Archer Shoulder
    05/28/2019 Set-up Tab 4 Slot Coupon - YKV4CXFMCBKKP44ZKG / Recieved a (F) TOP Schooldroid coupon (Upgraded but eh)

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    Hello!
    First, we apologize for the inconvenience.
    Marvel Machine will not be available from10:00 PM - 10:30 PM PDT today in order to disable these codes that have been providing the incorrect items.

For the players who have already received the Incorrect items, we plan to look into the issue and provide them with the correct items afterward. T.T

EDIT: Marvel Machine maintenance has been postponed to tomorrow, May 28th. We apologize for the sudden delay.
  • DrDeckerDrDecker
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2019
    Same Problem: 9:15~9:20PM
    Fusion Anvil YRK324RFNQ4EE5SNCL -- True
    Scarlet Shoulder YFSV5BGYBCC2ETQPAQ -- True
    Magnificent Crimson Queen Soul YNBYSYMTSL6LB4K6FG -- True
    Winter Surprise Style Box YC22ZAWMQ8W7EXJDGQ -- False -- Fusion Anvil
    Onyx Apple (50) YSYX89S5396NF5UNKS -- False -- Gachapon Ticket (1)
    Evolution One-handed Weapon Magic ATT Scroll (2) YAYLKXFGVL3NW8T9UZ -- True
    Black Cube Y495UFK3YA4SM6NF77 -- True
    Beauty Album Hair Slot Expansion (3) YFVGKWVNNCQFL2EXN7 -- True
    Premium Surprise Style Box YESA4BQTDFTMT2E9CL -- False 2-hour 2-EXP Special Coupon
    All Stars Hair Coupon Y22YGVTK4XCW3SYXRP -- False -- Equip Tab 8 Slot Coupon
  • Lenny9348Lenny9348
    edited May 2019
    2x Drop Coupon (1 hour) (6) and i got a respawn token :(. Halv of the other stuff where different aswell. Do you need to post your own proof or do maplestory team detect my wrong items aswell?
  • SilvaaSilvaa
    Reactions: 720
    edited May 2019
    Same problem with me as well.
    Been a F2P player for so many years on this game and I finally decided to try Marvel Machine due to some friends suggesting me and I get this done to me instead.
  • TotiToti
    dang it...
    i thought im the only one...
    ive redeemed so many items and i got like: exp coupons,anvils and crap like that...
    please refund us or give the correct items....
  • d4nd4n
    Happened here as well. Just saw the announcement, hope this gets resolved :(
  • potato12321313123potato12321313123
    wtf u guys scammed me . codes gave me exp coupons instead of my items. wow just wow
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    Marvel Machine Maintenance has been completed.
    You will receive the correct items for the coupons that have not been redeemed already and onwards.

As mentioned above, for the players who have already received the incorrect items, we plan to look into the issue and provide them with the correct items afterward.