[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Big Bang Attack [skill] and Art collection bugged.

Comments

• tingstatingsta
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2019
    With the removal of Spiegelmann art retrieval its basically impossible to get daily max on coins, there is never anyone in que for the terrible mini games that nobody wants to play. I don't come on to maplestory to play mini games that are worse than any phone game I've played, I like to grind and now we cannot get the art for coins (which the quest is still there) We need the art to come back this is stupid. If you talk to Spiegelmann the quest is still there and its still in the event tab

The V-Dance thing is so bad and the flying parachute is even worse its so bugged.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    I received a root abyss set box, but my friend did not. May I know what determines what gifts we received?

The number of Fairy Bros missions you completed in May and June (so far).
    Please read http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/47820
  • msbdmmsbdm
    Reactions: 310
    edited June 2019
    What is so HARD about giving players CLEAR dates (and sticking to them) and descriptions about quest / limits ETC.! UGH
  • SnakeboxSnakebox
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2019
    tingsta wrote: »
    With the removal of Spiegelmann art retrieval its basically impossible to get daily max on coins, there is never anyone in que for the terrible mini games that nobody wants to play. I don't come on to maplestory to play mini games that are worse than any phone game I've played, I like to grind and now we cannot get the art for coins (which the quest is still there) We need the art to come back this is stupid. If you talk to Spiegelmann the quest is still there and its still in the event tab

The V-Dance thing is so bad and the flying parachute is even worse its so bugged.

Still possible.... Quickest way is to do the cafe runs. You can get max depending how good you are within 30 mins - 1 hr per character. Still would be nice to have the Speigelmanns Art Retrieval event back.
  • TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited June 2019
    Snakebox wrote: »
    Still possible.... Quickest way is to do the cafe runs. You can get max depending how good you are within 30 mins - 1 hr per character. Still would be nice to have the Speigelmanns Art Retrieval event back.

2-3 coins a minute sounds about right for me lol I can never get past the second round.
    I'm fortunate in bera to find enough people looking to play some reversi but going out of my way to play minigames is definitely less preferable to boxes during dailies.
  • GySgtACEGySgtACE
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2019
    Looks like everyone have the same problem good to know nexon is looking into it and...that's what the gifts are for